Favorite Hero [Anime]

ventus1991

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gotta be light yagami from death note. If you disagree, why? Do you have something to hide or feel guilty for some reason? For the innocent have no reason to doubt or fear him! lol

The only reason anyone would have to disagree is quit simply he wasn't a hero, he was a mass-murderer who tried to justify his killings by saying it was for the greater good. If anything Light is a villain not a hero. I mean after all what hero goes and kills their own father who was only doing what was right?

The only reason anyone would have to disagree is quit simply he wasn't a hero, he was a mass-murderer who tried to justify his killings by saying it was for the greater good. If anything Light is a villain not a hero. I mean after all what hero goes and kills their own father who was only doing what was right?

Light didn't kill his father,Soichiro was wounded when Mello's compound exploded.

Light didn't kill his father,Soichiro was wounded when Mello's compound exploded.

Had he not though Light was planning to kill him. I could have swore he'd already had his name written though before the accident.

I should re-watch the show though, it's been years.

To me-DEFINITELY Lelouch Lamperouge & Light Yagami!They're the ones just posing as the bad guys,when they're actually the only heroes in the whole thingy... -.- They actually managed to hold the entire world in their hands,and I'm not counting that Death Note and Geass thing they were given,it's just their minds and will!They ARE HEROES!

ALL HAIL LELOUCH & LIGHT!

To me-DEFINITELY Lelouch Lamperouge & Light Yagami!They're the ones just posing as the bad guys,when they're actually the only heroes in the whole thingy... -.- They actually managed to hold the entire world in their hands,and I'm not counting that Death Note and Geass thing they were given,it's just their minds and will!They ARE HEROES!

ALL HAIL LELOUCH & LIGHT!

Lelouche = Hero

Light = Definitely Villain. He was a deranged psychopath who killed everyone who got in his way to world domination all the while being under the illusion that he was doing what was right and thought he'd become god of the new world. No hero ever wants or tries to be a god. That's a role preserved for villains.

But he was doing right wasn't he? crime had dropped 70% and the good people of the world were safer, hell the only real excuse the "Good Guys" really had other than they just didn't like him was that the criminals had not recieved trials and that it was not true peace, if it was forced on people, which imo is probably the only way to have true peace.