Best anime fight scenes

eidelsond

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You say any anime.. but you posted it in the Bleach board. xD So I'm going to talk about Bleach.

My favorite fight seen in Bleach is either when Ichigo goes crazy and gets possessed by his inner hollow against Byakuya, or when Ichigo is thrown through a Red/Green light by Grimmjow.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i personally think that the ichigo vs ulquiorra when they are both fully released is the best fight ever

Please stop spamming. There is no possible way for you to say that is the best "Anime" fight scene when it hasn't even been fully "animated" yet.

• 2 weeks later...

This is hard to choose for me, I loved Ichigo vs Kenpachi because of Ichigo getting his ass beat to coming back stronger then Kenpachi but Kenpachi loved every minute of it.

Ichigo vs Byakuya(sp?) Was amazing because it was finally Ichigo's bankai vs Byakuya's Bankai which are both bad ass.

You say any anime.. but you posted it in the Bleach board. xD So I'm going to talk about Bleach.

My favorite fight seen in Bleach is either when Ichigo goes crazy and gets possessed by his inner hollow against Byakuya, or when Ichigo is thrown through a Red/Green light by Grimmjow.

those are my favorite fight scenes + the 1 when he fight ulquiorra in 270