• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

thats a tough one its either Ichigo vs Byakuya or Ichigo vs Grimmy

the Byakuya one was good because you finally got to see Ichigo's bankai and someone finally taught Byakuya a lesson

the second one was good because you couldn't tell who was going to win each time Grimmjow did something good Ichigo managed to up it and visea versa.

I liked all the earlier fights where ichigo goes crazy because of the inner hollow inside is trying to take over. You never knew what he was going to do next in his crazy state of mind. He is far cooler that way.

terms of naming a single fight would be crazy ichigo :ah: Vs. Byakuya :amazing:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
sword of the stranger

the final fight in that anime is kick ass

avatar the last airbender has a good finale fight as well

But SOTS still has some of the best fight scenes in my opinion

I'll probably think of more later

Yeah the last airbender did have an awesome scene at the end although i wished there wasn't so much aerial combat

I hope I understood well the question: I think one of the most epic battle surely is Goku vs Frieza.. I remember when I watched it for the first time when I was a child.. and the very moment Frieza kills Krillin ( I wrote it as he was named here in Italy ) and Goku goes mad and turns into a Super Sayan....Creepy... amazing!

I hope I understood well the question: I think one of the most epic battle surely is Goku vs Frieza.. I remember when I watched it for the first time when I was a child.. and the very moment Frieza kills Krillin ( I wrote it as he was named here in Italy ) and Goku goes mad and turns into a Super Sayan....Creepy... amazing!

I think the next best DBZ fight scene or even equally as good was gohan in his enraged SSJ2 against Cell. Completely epic!!!