Favorite Sport

Xepher_FireBlade

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...
@Sensui: Does ping pong really count as a sport?

Yes, I think so xD...

Anyway I frogot tha best sport ever : Chess, added in my first post now :)...

my favorite to watch is baseball.

And my favorite to watch is Box, American Football, Handball, Volleyball, Football (soccer), Baseball, Golf and many others...

I've never really played sports and shooting hoops by my lonesome does not count. But I love watching american football. its a great sport and so damn tactical, totally unlike the common perception of "they're just tackling each other". My favorite team is the New England Patriots, but now they seem to be going downhill and look like they are on their way to becoming one of those teams who don't seem to know what the playoffs are (their rivals Jets are also getting a lot better) so it's good that i've learned to appreciate the sport as a whole and will enjoy just watching it regardless of who's playing.

But still, I HATE just sitting there for 2+ hours watching something. I was born and raised some in pakistan, but i still find cricket and baseball to be boring (compared them to football and you can't really blame me). Tennis has started to bore me but I watched a lot of it and cheered for Roger Federer.