Favorite FF Character & Why

Magnarave

• 2 months later...

Zack Fair was an amazing character for me. He made me laugh, worry and cry through out the Crisis Core game and just brought everything together. He's loyal and brave, dedicated to his dreams but never tossing away his honor in order to achieve it.

Aerith Gainsborough has always been one of my favorite characters since I played FFVII. She's beautiful, funny, blunt but kind and gentle. I felt I could relate a lot to some of the things she would say and especially how she felt for Zack/Cloud. It's such a painful thing to go through and I just wanted to cuddle her. And at the end of it all, she saved the planet. Definately in my top 3 favorites.

Tidus was a character I felt I could completely relate to. I haven't had a good relationship with my own father and something I would always say whilst growing up was "because it's the right thing to do" if faced with a complicated decision to make. He always seemed so full of life yet underneath he carried a lot on his shoulders as did Yuna. Through out the game he seems to grow a little more and that has earned my respect.

Laguna Loire has no sense of direction but an amazing sense of humour. I love this dude!

Squall Leonhart...

Reasoning,I like him because his character grows on you as you play through the story,how he selflessly helps his friends,He always tends to stick to the mission on hand,he can adapt fairly quickly to most situation's and make snap decisions,He wields one of the most hard to use weapons in the FF8 world the Gunblade.

Aside from that I enjoy his "Talk to the Wall" Attitude at first and how he slowly open's up to the small group of friend's he makes.

• 1 month later...

My favorite Final Fantasy characters are Lightning/Eclair because she is my favorite female protagonist and wields the gunblade plus now she looks like a Valkyrie, Tifa because heck using her fist to beat up her enemies is one wicked art, cloud for being a lone warrior but protecting and fighting along his friends to protect what he cherishes is one heck of an objective, Vincent for being an awesome gun wielder and demon slayer, Aerith for being a beauty, knowing how to fight plus being a kind hearted girl, Zack for showing us how it all began, Yuna for her main protagonist role in ffx2 and being able to switch abilities, Terra for being a strong wielder of magic and her will to protect what she believes in, Prishe because being able to fuse physical fighting with magick is great while being a funny character

Snow Villiers from FFXIII/FFXIII-2

- A massive freaking tank (6'7 and fights with his fists)

- A shining beacon of hope in such an unfair world (c'mon even the character called hope is down on everything)

- He rides an motorcycle made of half naked ice women

- His epic "big damn heroes" rescue in chapter #7

- Troy Baker is honestly such as boss (greed and pain anyone?)

- STEELGUARD!!!

I could go on and on. :P

Without a doubt, my favorite is Noctis Lucis Caelum from FF Versus XIII. His design is just kickass. I especially like that ability of his to randomly summon up swords out of nowhere. When I first saw that I was like WOMBO COMBO. No seriously, I had a wombo combo video running along side a trailer for Versus XIII and I got the timing so perfect, it was heaven!!!

• 3 weeks later...