Favorite FF Character & Why

Magnarave

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I usually don't like the main character best...my favorite FF character would probably be either vincent valentine or kefka palazzo...man, I love that clown. second place would probably be a tie-up between exdeath, shadow, gogo (NOT the cat thing in 5), amarant coral, or auron. it gets progressively harder after favorite...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My favourite characters are Zack, Cloud, Tifa, Yuna, Tidus and Areith.

Why I like them.

Zack. He is fairly outgoing, determined and brave while caring for those that are in need.

Cloud, pretty much the badass which is carrying out Zack's legacy.

Tifa, she doesn't let anyone bring her down and i really love her martial arts skills.

Aerith, the pure hearted girl. nuff said.

Tidus, as much as he does get rather annoying ya can't help to like him for some reason

Yuna, what can i say love her summons and i love her attitude towards things.

• 2 weeks later...

Easily Zidane from FF IX. His trance is killer and is incredibly entertaining (especially when he is acting during the play at the start). Also good memories of this game, the first title I played in the series and my personal favourite although Sephiroth from FF VII is also bloody awesome (nothing cooler than a one winged angel)!

I dunno, I always liked Ramza from FFT a lot (RamzaxDelita forever)--he found himself caught up in things way bigger than him and he is almost always the underdog. I mean, come on, not only is he considered one of the weakest FF heroes, he was a bastard child suffocated by his brothers' overprotectiveness and he couldn't even use his noble name as an advantage after turning against the Hokuten knights. Ramza ran away to save himself instead of return to his brothers or, you know, do anything besides scamper away. He was a normal dude who never became a superhero or even really a regular hero. He had some goals that he failed to fulfill and didn't really have any significant reason to fight like the rest of his team did.

The lack of a romantic storyline for Ramza was also pretty cool--he had other things on his mind. (RamzaxDelita FOREVER) Ramza was just a dude you could relate to. Who also wore some sweet pants, but that's irrelevant.

I dunno, I always liked Ramza from FFT a lot (RamzaxDelita forever)--he found himself caught up in things way bigger than him and he is almost always the underdog. I mean, come on, not only is he considered one of the weakest FF heroes, he was a bastard child suffocated by his brothers' overprotectiveness and he couldn't even use his noble name as an advantage after turning against the Hokuten knights. Ramza ran away to save himself instead of return to his brothers or, you know, do anything besides scamper away. He was a normal dude who never became a superhero or even really a regular hero. He had some goals that he failed to fulfill and didn't really have any significant reason to fight like the rest of his team did.

The lack of a romantic storyline for Ramza was also pretty cool--he had other things on his mind. (RamzaxDelita FOREVER) Ramza was just a dude you could relate to. Who also wore some sweet pants, but that's irrelevant.

I agree, while Ramza was not my favourite in FFT, he was certainly much better then some of what we are given today (Vaan). Personally my favourite in FFT was Norma, my katana wielding, teleporting summoner who also may of had Blade Grasp ( I can't remember if I was able to fit it in). Also, the pants are never irrelevant.