Who Hates Sakura and Why

deanie16

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate her cause she is a naggy bitch that wont shut up about a guy who doesnt even care if she exists. good lord woman, grow up and move on. she is like a crazy stalker lady!!!! She always has the nerve to smack naruto whenever he says anything stupid, but she hasnt really helped anywhere, xcept the one time against Sasori.

• 2 weeks later...

I liked her, up untill the end of the chunin survival round. After that she never improved at all, and just felt like she was constantly going to be an uninteresting character.

sure she got super strength, and healing powers, but her character seems so uninteresting to me.

i dislike her coz even after trainin from tsunade.. she does not seem to b strong in battle..

though i agree she s awesome in healin.. otherwise useless

How do you think that? She defeated Sasori, one of the Akatsuki, that of which the Sand Sibling puppet master couldn't handle. Sure she was pretty useless against Sasuke but come on that's Sasuke. He's way over powered as only Naruto is suppose to be able to eventually take him.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't say I hate Sakura... but i do find her annoying in the begining...

She starts off so usless and does nothing to betterhersel. She then acts like a know-it-all and teases Naruto for being 'stupid'.

But after a while, it gets better :) she dosnt irritrate me as much once Sasuke leaves (after the whining and crying bit).

But in Shipp, Sakura then is cool : ). Not my favorite charecter... but nowhere NEAR as irritating :dhh:

Why I hate Sakura:

- she acts recklessly, especially in the episodes where she confeced her "love" to Naruto and where she was told to stay quiet but she went to "kill" Sasuke, but in the end she almost got herself killed

- she depends too much on others

- she can't get over the past, I bet if 10 years later when she's married to Naruto, Sasuke comes at her door with flowers and says: " I was a fool, you're gorgeaus. I'm sorry, Saku! ", she'll jump into his arms like she wasn't even married -> and then you see behind him Naruto in Kyubi form =]

- useless, she can only heal + some strong punches, but that's all

- pink hair, I hate this stuff. Why can't people have normal hair?

- flat-chested

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't like Sakura because she seemed extremely selfish. She placed herself or Sasuke and anybody else before sincerely considering Naruto until later on in the series where you occasionally see her doing so. I'm not a fan of Sakura and she is one of my least favorite characters but I won't ignore the fact she does have a few redeeming qualities. The Sound Ninja's sudden attack lead her to protect both Sasuke and Naruto. With genuine concern for both. When she got flowers for Sasuke when he was injured, she even considered getting a few for Naruto. Like Naruto, I think the show also displays Sakura "blossoming into a flower" from a bud. If you remember the flashback of Ino and Sakura as children. Yes, I find her past self irritating but without her character role, the show would seem like something was missing.

Acts like a know it all and like Naruto is such a Dim wit

The point of the series at the beginning is that Naruto wants to be seen as a class clown. Serious students in general looked down on Naruto. Most of the village did too. Not just for his demon but because of his pranks. Despite wanting to be taken seriously and having a strong desire to be respected, Naruto was a jokester. Sakura found it more irritating than amusing as did most others in his team or otherwise. True that she was harsh from time to time though. However, she occasionally did show slight concern for him whenever his life is endangered.

she's annoying like tusnade

Tsunade is a very strong and respectable character.

I never once found her annoying so I fail to see your reason in this undetailed explanation as to how she is.

Is there anyway you could give examples?

she's ugly

I actually found Sakura to be one of the most attractive females in the series. Pink hair and green or blue eyes go a long way in Japan or general animation. She's one of the most popular characters in the show since the start and I don't think it was for her personality but more to do with her appearance. As shallow as it may be.