Who Hates Sakura and Why

deanie16

1. she keeps hating on Naruto

2. is in the way so naruto only sees her and not Inata.

3. Acts like a know it all and like Naruto is such a Dim wit

4. I hate it when she thinks about saske that takes up too much of the episode.

5. she's annoying like tusnade

6. she's ugly

7. she sounds aweful when saying saskes name

Whew i could go on and on she is just so arrg you know how much time i want to break my laptop screen because of her. Shes just represssing naruto geniousness lololll oh well i hate her. so do do post

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aside from her medical training, shes just about the dumbest chick ever. you would think that being able to cause so much damage like she dose she could take a hit better. she should just sit back and only show up when people need healing like a good medical ninja. just sayin

• 2 weeks later...

Well from the beginning I could say that she was completely useless and mean/hateful to Naruto for no reason, not to mention the complete fangirling over sasuke who ignores her. To be honest I hated her in part 1, even up to episode 134. Crying and whining for sasuke when he lefteven to go so far as to betray her friends and family for the sake of one guy who doesn't even treat her good, take into account the fact that throwing a frienship away just for the sake of him. Now in shippuden I actually kind of like her because she now can do something and was able to defeat an akatsuki member. She's regressed a bit since then, I just think she needs to let sasuke go and realize Naruto is the one who makes her happy and if she can't figure that ou then she's not as smart as she thinks. Sasuke in my opinion is a cancer to everyone and is causing people pain, thats why I believe he has to die. Sasuke stands in the way of naruto's goals and is one of the main reasons why sakura has regressed, he's also caused tension between the leaf and the lightning. Kishimoto really needs to step her up bigtime.

• 3 weeks later...

u have to admit she did defeat sasori of the red sand and that was an epic fight i can still picture the whole thing. yes she used to be useless but now she does have some worth. sure she could use some new jutsu but idk... superhuman strength an evasion, healing abilities plus she has knowledge in medicine (she saved kankuro) she is gettin there lol

• 1 month later...

Sakura starts off a little cry baby brat, and I must admit I depised her character at the beginning of the show. But she has grown on me through Shippuden; finally she can see more then that wretched Sasuke. He turned his back on the leaf for crying out loud! He's selfish, Naruto is selfless. She should be kissing Naruto's feet for what he's done! And yet she still loves Sasuke!