Request a graphic here!

Koby

Leki has asked me to take over the requests here for a while. If anybody has any problems with me doing their requests, say so. It won't hurt my feelings. I'll try to get all of them done as soon as I can, but with school, I'm rather busy. But I will get to all of them eventually.

It would be great if both you and leki could try my request when you get time.

That way we can have a some to choose from. xD

• 3 weeks later...

hi leki! can i request an another signature again? :D

name of sig: "You.. can not keep up with me anymore. All of my techniques are going to evolve by one step! Gear Second!" (small text would be nice!) :D

Theme:

i think this theme is fitted to the name of the sig :D

Reflect Text: No

anyway, sorry for the trouble.. i just hope that i can learn something like that :D thanks in advance too!

Anyone did a PSO icon yet? If you noticed. the one I did... kinda turned out badly.. I couldn't fit kametsu on it, so I made it a little wider, and now it looks kind of smushed in the game. Also I see some people with transparent icons.. I didn't know it was possible with bmp.

Anyone did a PSO icon yet? If you noticed. the one I did... kinda turned out badly.. I couldn't fit kametsu on it, so I made it a little wider, and now it looks kind of smushed in the game. Also I see some people with transparent icons.. I didn't know it was possible with bmp.

I was working on one, but everything I tried looked weird. It's such a small canvas, there's not much room to do anything. I can keep trying if you want.

I'm attempting to make one now :P... its really tiny though, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it XD... I'll post what I come up with ^_^

The only thing I'm having a problem with is the text.

kametsu.png

Its not very good... and the text is some what hard to read. I'm still working on some. ^_^ I'll post them here as soon as I finish them.

kametsu1.png

I spaced the letters apart a bit... it looks a little better to me.

------------------------------------------------------

Here are some more... let me know what you think... let me know if you want me to change anything on any of them.

kametsu2.pngkametsu3.pngkametsu4.png

I have the original bmp files so if you want to use any of these I'll send them to you on msn...

Text : RoninSoldier

Sub-Text : "This world has been connected. Tied to the darkness... soon to be completely eclipsed. There is so very much to learn. You understand so little." and/or " One who knows nothing can understand nothing. "

Size : 400x100

Images : http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2600000/Sora-sora-2601153-343-431.jpg

Color Scheme: blue, red, and black

Kind of Graphic: sig

Things to Avoid: not being kickass

It would be cool if you could use both of Ansem's quotes.

If you could also do any avatar you will get bonus points.

If someone could make this for me I would love them forever!:3