Request a graphic here!

Koby

I tried to make this for you. I hope you like it. ^^ I can change anything you don't like.

I made it 400x150, since that worked easier for me, and made the sig look a lot better, lol. If you still want it 400x100, I'll be happy to make some changes.

Although it's hard to see, this image has a white 1 pixel border.

synthesis1.png

URL: http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g158/kanransha/sigs/synthesis1.png

Well that wasn't necessary and rather rude if I do say so myself.

The forum skin is alright. Though I'm not too fond of the checker red back tiles. Maybe choose a red that doesn't stand out too much as the current one does, though I really like the color scheme. The white border around the "News" box needs to be somewhat darker. As do the ones on the bottom of the forum. Maybe you should change the "Admin/Moderator" colors to a different hue; they don't really match the color scheme. But this is all personal taste and taste differs from one person to another. Overall it's a decent looking forum that needs a tad bit of work.

Though of course as I said before, this is only my opinion and personal taste. =]

I think I can make you a banner if you want me too.

The skin was more of a default one that was with the forums, and I'm not to well with it. Though it is alright. As for the color of the admin/moderator was I wanted something that didn't fit persay but stood out and was like YEP thats not a common member :P I may actually edit the boxes, quite simple to do I just haven't gotten aroudn to it with all my homework I only go for major things as first major thing was things like banner, stuff that stood out :P

As for the banner, yes please I didn't notice the end part. maybe it was the edit but either way if anyone can do this for me it'd be great to finally get rid of that default banner. :P

And Luneth it didn't seem as a joke but honestly didn't care iether way lol Though trust me I can take a joke XD Gotta make it look like a joke though ;)

• 1 month later...