Most Bad-Ass Anime Character

UnknownSoldier9

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me the most bad ass anime character would be a draw between Light from Death Note, and Goku from DBZ. I know Goku dose not seem bad ass at first, but once you see how he develops throughout the series it becomes clear who the real bad ass of the DBZ universe is. As for Light I think it is obvious to anyone who is a fan of Death Note.

For me the most bad ass anime character would be a draw between Light from Death Note, and Goku from DBZ. I know Goku dose not seem bad ass at first, but once you see how he develops throughout the series it becomes clear who the real bad ass of the DBZ universe is. As for Light I think it is obvious to anyone who is a fan of Death Note.

Im sorry, but Light is not a badass. All he does is try to kill people then rages whenever it doesnt happen. A real badass is someone who isnt perturbed and just keeps on going, always getting what they want. Like Mr Chang from Black Lagoon, which btw is a series made of badasses

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gintama is filled to the brim with the most badass of badassery characters I've ever watched. No seriously.

Because a true badass is one who can turn his badassery on and off at will. That said, my vote to the most badass character in anime will be Sakata Gintoki. Seriously, Gin-san is the baddest of the bad.

Now this is a hard one I believe there are a lot of bad-ass characters such as Itachi (Naruto), Revy (Black Lagoon), Grimmjow (Bleach) and the list goes on. Thoes three would be my top 3 bad-ass characters in every anime I have seen but there are a lot of other characters I could put into that list.

Adam Blade from Needless.

Ignoring all the lolis and his strange attraction to them, his general attitude and "refuse-to-die"edness are top notch.

Kenpachi Zaraki takes points too, for being the only captain of the 13 court guard squads to have killed his predecessor for the position.