Which MMORPG game are you playing?

Maverick

Not really any at the moment. Stopped playing Runescape after 7 years of it about 6 months ago. Might start playing Guild Wars. I bought Factions and Nightfall but never really played them becuase I find it boring to do by myself and no one plays anymore. And I'd really like to finish them before the game completely dies when Guild Wars 2 comes out. (Which I am super excited for and will definitely be buying on the day it comes out)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was playing SWTOR until a week ago when I got bored with it. I was a lvl 26 Bounty Hunter for the empire, I lived by my own rules, I was neither good or evil I did what must be done.

The game was great till I found myself slipping into a never ending routine. Do side missions to lvl up for main mission, Finish main mission move to next planet and repeat. This got a little tiresome and drove me to dropping the game. Hopefully I will get back into it but that will not be happening anytime soon.

I don't have an all time favorite MMO, but from time to time I play DC universe online with my cousin. I've been playing it for about a year. I really like the feel of it, and flying around cities being a powerful hero is a lot of fun XD. I'm a comic book fan, so playing in the dc world and interacting with some of it's characters really appeals to me.

I've been interested in Tera online. The open beta for it starts tomorrow. I'm definitely looking forward to playing that. The combat for it looks really good. Beyond that I can't really say much about it since I haven't played it yet.

What tends to put me off of some MMOs is the monthly fee. I never liked the idea of paying around $15 a month. I find that price point to be a bit harsh when there are more important things I could use the money on, and most free to play MMOs aren't that great when played in a longer duration.