Which MMORPG game are you playing?

Maverick

The problem with Phantasy Star Online - Blue Burst is most of the story came from the original 'offline mode' of Phantasy Star Online Version 1&2. So while they imported it to Blue Burst as well, you can only play the story quests limited to solo mode. You cannot play them as a team. However in normal mode as a team you can read the little orange things laying on the ground in the various zones to pick up various clues, hints, or key parts of the story.

If you learn about the story it is very intriguing. It's just the lack of having the story as something more upfront rather than on the side stuck in solo mode that many seem to never even notice it has a story. Personally I find it to have a great story that rivals any Star Ocean game, and definitely better than the last few Final Fantasy installments.

You can ask Ren more about the story if you are curious or you can try playing it. I haven't played much of the actual story because my biggest like of the game is playing with others so I rarely play solo. I have heard the majority of the story though and I know about Flowen's and Rico's fates.

believe it or not those orange things hold ALOT of the plot for the main episode having originally played on the gamecube i know the full plot quite well and a good part of what i know is also conjecture on my part

I currently play Ragnarok online on Celestia RO and Runescape as a member i play PSOBB on occasion but due to difficulties with my computer i havent played much at all

Played WoW and a bunch of others for far too long...took about a year off online gaming and only started again last week when Rift launched, I played the beta too and i really enjoy it so far, but I'm nowhere near the hardcore gamer I used to be... i need more than 3 hours sleep before going to work all day lol age catches up with you!

The only one I really play is Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst.

You can find the free download in the pinned topic of the Phantasy Star Online sub-forum here. It's completely free to download and to play. Check it out. You can even use a controller. I'm always looking for more members of Kametsu to join the team we have going so we can get back to holding team events.

i thought blue burst was done?

i used to play pso, pso blue burst, ff11, wow, and sword of the new world granado espada. was thinking of taking a break because of the horror of ff14 but i might play wow for a month when 4.1 drops.

Should join me in a game of pso blue burst. The server I play on is 100% free to download and play. You never have to pay for anything at all, ever.. and it's about the only mmo I play lately.