Obvious thing about the member above

Elnidfse

@leatherpuppetz

The person above me projects their own fantasy onto others ;)

A girl doing what is on the above person's avatar is just asking for a fun spank. BAM! And I would have giving her one for sure! She would be like: "WTF!". And I would be like: "I saw everything, it was horrible, I will teach my dog a lesson, I swear, he will never do it again :boss:, but did you per chance, like it?". Her response: "Uhhmmmm....". SCORE!!!!!!!!

What would I be without my imagination (and my hands, thank god for being ambidextrous!)!?

Pervert Nation!!!!! 696 boi! In da hood! (Whitest boy you've ever seen)

2zhflfx.gif

See how she grabs the girl next to her after the spank, she likes it!

Pervert Nation!!!!!!! With girls like that, I would be walking like normal again, you know, having a third leg and all :byebye:

Edited by Loyal Wolf
  • Like 1

@EljayFlintok is incorrect, if @Nabull knew more about me than others here, he would know that I have never used any kind of drug or even alcohol in my entire life. I have stated this a couple of times on the forum. I also can't take drugs or alcohol because I take tons of medication for my illnesses which I have also mentioned on the forums. And the man that raised me literally knocked me and my mom through the house when he was drunk, so you learn your lesson pretty soon to never touch alcohol, which I have also mentioned. Think the people that know me the best here are @DabDeity710 and @ThePJzer.

@Nabull is crying over nothing and should try asking on the forum if someone would want to make one for him. There are graphical designers on here that like doing that and are very talented.

He already has an awesome avatar ;)

I myself wish I had the creativity to do such things like create those beautiful pictures, I am a writer and people have told me I am quite good at it but I just don't have the creativity to paint, draw or do anything creative to make something out of nothing other than writing or coming up with ideas in my head. My brother is a creative genius. But he can not write a letter for shit. So incredible how that can be possible. What I am good at, he is almost always bad at. So strange. I can work with an artist and enhance their work by how my creativity is different, I see things in my head very clearly, can enhance ideas and what I can't create with my hands, they can. It's so strange. I have heard this is normal. I make the idea, they create it so to speak. The 2 types make each other whole and better. I really like that! So in essence, I am creative, but just in a VERY different way. Everyone has their strengths, we just have to empower each other and make the best teams for the best results.