What gaming system is your favorite???

Shigotami Ryuko

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also will go for PS3. Due to many reasons.

Also do note I am sony fanboy. So Even if there was competition between ps2 and xbox 360, ps2 will win on my side :P.

But still nothing beatsup having ps3, psp, High end PC as most xbox 360 games come on pc too so high end rig is fine, for handheld psp is best, and finally for most exclusive games ps3.

Hey i have both of them except psp, looking forward to PSP2 though.

my bestest buddy iz my PS3. i actually cleaned it to day. i took the vacuum hose n sucked out the dust from all the vents and opened up the HDD compartment. that bad boy was dusty. its on almost constantly. i love the variety of games i got, and i don't have the budget to pay for online, so it works for mee. i'm a Sony fan "girl", i'm all over it. i'm 10,000% excited for the NGP to come out in the fall :D

I'm stuck on the hedge.

I love my RTS games and they only feel right on a PC but I'm also an FPS junky and my PC just isn't good enough to run them to a decent standard.

I've got a 360 for my COD and battlefield and my 'tower of misfortune' for dawn of war and evil genius.

Over all I think PS3 owners get the best deal with the free online play and the more far eastern reaching game selection but I've always found xbox has more people online and faster-ish match making.

• 3 weeks later...