Shigotami Ryuko

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DS

D - Dick

S - Suckers

Xbox i hate XBOX , the console is really bad and is fuccking noisy and comom green colour ? who likes green ? black is the best colour for electronic divices

PSP i love psp i can take it any where and i can also use it to listen to music . and damn i can wait for PSP NGP i really want to get it :P

PS3 - i know that ps3 is the best console that has came out until now , even if u do not like it well guess what it is the best console so get over it and yeah i love my ps3

• 2 weeks later...

Personally not considering how often certain consoles break or even the features of a console, or even the graphics of the console... my favorite console is the Playstation 2. Yeah that's a T.W.O.

Why you ask? Simply because of the HUMONGOUS library of excellent games and actual RPG's that let you play them. You got Final Fantasy X (X2 and XII although I wouldn't call these great), Suikoden 3-5, .hack parts 1-4, .hack//G.U parts 1-3, Dark Alliance 1-2, Grandia 2-3, Star Ocean 3, Shadow Hearts 1-3, Drakengard 1-2, Radiata Stories, The Bouncer, XenoSaga 1-3, Kingdom Hearts 1-2, Chaos Legion, Devil May Cry 1-3, Ace Combat 4-5 & Zero, Need for Speed Underground 1-2, Resident Evil 4, and many more!

If you want to take lifespan into consideration, the PS2 lasted for a long time as a great console and still held up even after the PS3 was released. My PS2 is old, it's one of the originals and it still runs great. You can't say that about this generation of consoles where if you blink your 360 may red ring or on rarer occasions your PS3 will yellow ring or w/e.

I've always been a Nintendo nut but bought myself a PS3 at the beginning of the year and I have to say It really is amazing. That and my DS probably isn't my favourite but judging by how many hours I have spent on it, it would only be logical to include it in my favourites.

My family has a 360 but no one plays it, it just sits there, never been an xbox fan. Mainly because the controller is ugly and uncomfortable and the console is way too loud.

• 2 weeks later...