Fave J-Rock band?

RazorDan

ive always loved anime OPs and EDs but 4 the past couple of days ive really got into J-Rock. so i was just wondering who your fave band or bands are, think its a good way to 'broaden my horizons' lol. leave a youtube clip too!

anyway mine is- the brilliant green

you may know them for the second op of gundam 00 season 1

rr1_Ep5Oa-M

ive always loved anime OPs and EDs but 4 the past couple of days ive really got into J-Rock. so i was just wondering who your fave band or bands are, think its a good way to 'broaden my horizons' lol. leave a youtube clip too!

anyway mine is- the brilliant green

you may know them for the second op of gundam 00 season 1

rr1_Ep5Oa-M

Gundam 00 has some good tracks with it, especially the first OP from L/`Arc-en-Ciel `Daybreaks Bell`

The tracks from Uverworld is cool too "Change" and "Hakanaku mo Towa no Kanashi"

The Rootless are an awesome J-Rock/J-Pop band ...

Their song 'One Day' is the Opening Of One Piece (Opening 13)

well said, that's one of the only J-Rock themes in the series which also fits in the latest arc today.

but most of the tracks in one piece that i love is these ones:

Hitedoshi Kitadani - We Are!

The Babystars - Hikari E

Boystyle - Kokoro No Chizu

Ruppina - Faith, Free Will

D-51 - Brand New World

Triplane - Dear Friend

5050 - Jungle P

Can I site multiple bands? I like: TM Revolution, UVerworld and Kinya. :D

I also love thos bands especially Uverworld.. that's just rock!

aside from that this are the other J-Rock bands that i love:

Jam Project - Super Robot Taisen Games OST "Rocks"

Flow - Go!, World End, Days, Sign, Colors, Etc.

Bump of Chicken - Karma, Sailing Day, Etc.

Asia Kung Fu Generation - Haruka Kanata, After Dark, Etc.

well, i just love japanese music.. that's the reason why 40% of my music is j-pop, j-rock content, 40% is Videogame Soundtracks and 20% for English Music

I don't know of many J-rock bands yet but Abingdon Boys School is one of my favorite they've done the opening music for soul eater and darker than black. Another one that I recently found out about was Faylan who did the opening song for Canaan.

-BYTvY0aNcw

gFbdJZCBzKw

Some of the J-Pop/Rock I listen to is

Dir En Grey

Malice Mizer

Monoral (did the opening theme 'Kiri' for Ergo Proxy)

and of course GACKT (ok he's not a band but i do love his music)

Quite a few seiyus tend to release albums..Takashi Kondo who voices Kyoya Hibari in Reborn has a cd (it's not usually the kind of music i'd listen to but i like his voice) and Daisuke Ono sings a few songs for Black Butler and other anime Psychic Detective Yakumo is one i can remember - i'm a little embarrassed to admit it but the song Netsuretsu ANSWER he sings is awesom - it just makes me giggle every time i hear it

Mine is Kagerou, Daisuke was the perfect singer, frontman, and performer. He had the best growls, screams, and the perfect singing voice. If he didn't die so young his solo band Daisuke to Kuro no Injatach might have passed Kagrou as my favorite band but sadly they only recorded 5 songs before he died.

KbzZoXAQ4o8

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me, it'd have to be Abingdon Boy School (although that's probably biased due to my undying love for TM Revolution :P), can't think of a single song I didn't like from them.

Additionally, I have a soft spot for An Cafe. :D I also love a ton of other bands/artists, but I'm not sure if they'd quite qualify as J Rock, probably more visual kei style stuff. xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...