Fairy Tail

DrumRoll

First off, I have no idea who Newton Pittman is.

Second of all, why haven't they picked Vic for Gray's voice? I can just imagine an Edward like style for Gray.

Coleen and Sabat, i was hoping for. Those guys can do a really good range of fitting voices. Though it would have been better if they picked Sabat for someone like Laxus or Jellal.

So the chinese girl from FMAB will be doing Happy? Personally, I'm okay with that. If she can make the voice a tad bit more squeeky, it'd work out great.

Leigh and Elliot are meh. I wasn't that interested in Lucy at the beginning of the show so I suppose it won't matter much.

Finally, on to Todd. I gotta agree it's somewhat of a disappointment. Natsu's character is extremely different from the one's he's portrayed so far - Death the Kid and Lin Yao.

Even Natsu's japanese voice shows him as a real energetic exercise nut, which really fits in since he's always running into battles. In the japanese voices, Natsu's is my favorite, followed by Happy and if they don't do his properly, the other voices won't matter much.

I like the cast choices, I only heard Newton in Phantom, he plays Zwei but i pictured gray with a Sam Riegel type of voice though anyways, Tia Ballard as Happy, i haven't heard that much from Tia too really say, Chris Sabat as Elfman, hmm i'm iffy on that one, Monica Rial as Mirajane, a total fit, everyone else is just about right, i just hope this dub turns out well

I was Hoping Chris Sabat would be cast as somebody, he's one of Funi's most talented Va's, come to think of it, he's perfect for Elfman, Todd hasn't disappointed me yet, and Colleen Clinkenbeard as Erza...EPIC FAPTASTIC WIN!!!!!x10000 it's too perfect a choice, Judging from the other characters played by the rest of the choices, everyone seems a good choice, this dub should be well worth the wait.

• 3 months later...
.....don't suppose there's anyway someone could make this available for us unworthy countries. I've got a feeling I'll like Todd's impression of Natsu, haven't really heard a bad performance from him yet.

I'll download the youtube video and upload it for people in 360p (because that's what it is) mp4 format. It's only 99.6 MB. =P

*edit*

Here you go: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8C9N3DYG

sAxbI5FoWbk

They have already released the first episode! :o :O

And according to the description in the video, the first DVD/bluray combo of the series is due on 22 November 2011!

~hops on proxy to watch

Oh fuck yeah I've been waiting for this for a while now, I'm busy downloading it and will upload it if anyone wants it.

Meh, I could care less. I hated this series's start; it was rather boring for me. But, as people say, it gets better and interesting as episodes pass by, so I might just try the subbed version when I've finished decent amount of animes. Plus, the Japanese ones will be way ahead than the English dubbed version, so I'd just have them.

Yep but its understandable as far as I know there creators are one and the same.

In terms of rave master the anime ended up a flop but only had a cult fallowing. As far as plu is concerned I always thought it was like the mascot of the universe that both those animes took place in.

well i know the guy that wrote rave master is the same that wrote fairy tail

it was so strange to see plu as a spirit in fairy tail.

and the face tattoo for jelall and siegren.

just thought i'd point it out see if anyone else notices it too.