89 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Anime girl..

• Lucy/Nyu(Elfen Lied)
    • Hinata Hyuuga(Naruto)
    • Kaname Chidori(Full Metal Panic)
    • Rukia Kuchiki(Bleach)
    • Belldandy(Ah, My Goddess)
    • Nami(One Piece)
    • Haruhi Fujioka(Ouran High School Host Club)
    • Lacus Clyne(Gundam SEED)
    • Sakura Haruno(Naruto)
    • Eri Sawachika(School Rumble)
    • Chii(Chobits)
    • Motoko Kusanagi(Ghost in the Shell)
    • Orihime Inoue(Bleach)
    • Nico Robin(One Piece)
    • Haruhi Suzumiya(The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
    • Other (list)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have lot's of them so will they count? i will made this in by category and since that it's not specifically stating anime only, then i will also post here my favorite videogame girl =):

Anime/Videogame Girls with much more deeper thought and character development:

Riza Hawkeye / FMA & FMA:Brotherhood - she has this serious and deep personality that i really loved when i watched both of the series, she has guts, quick thinking and of course have some looks.

Misato / Neon Genesis Evangelion - i watched the NGE series, and as i really hate the character development for Shinji and Asuka.. Misato had this kind of interesting ego in her own background (i mean a woman who seeks attention from man, that would be kinda nice)..

Relena Peacecraft / Mobile Suit Gundam Wing + Endless Waltz - a strong minded woman who seeks peace without using war and mobile suits called gundams. i also love her on how he dealt with the series protagonist Hero.

Kallen Kouzuki / Code Geass R1 + R2 - i know that she should be in the FAN SERVICE SECTION, but for me, it's not.. in the whole series of CG, she is the best fighter Zero had, she even had the utmost loyalty too. it's just too bad that it happened that Zero did not want her to die.

Misa Amane / Deathnote - can you imagine if your girlfriend will give her 1/2 of lifespan for your dream or personal ideals? if i have.. then that would be really nice.

C.C. / Code Geass R1 + R2 - she has the attitude to wear a man off, and she does have the looks. also, i love on how she eats pizza :D

Nico Robin / One Piece - she is a woman who has a big dream and yet have a lot of courage to stand up and face the reality after a huge tragic event in her life. she is intelligent and always acts with reason.

Saber / Fate Stay Night - in the first chapters of the series, she has no feelings whatsoever for Shirou Emiya.. but as the series goes far, you can see on what kind of girl Saber is.

Aigis / Persona 3 - well said, she is almost like Saber of Fate Stay Night.. as a robot with no feelings.. she matured in her own will to muster her feelings to the protagonist of the game.

Elly Van Houten (Sophia) / Xenogears - as much as i can say, she has the biggest responsibility in the game as if she is the "mother" that every humankind needs in the darkest hours of the game. she has a very strong mind and guts, also, i love her face especially in the painting.

Nami / One Piece - Nami Swaaaaaaaaaaaaan! damn, she has some exploits of being in the FAN SERVICe list but in a general standpoint, she has the strong character in the series even if she is not a top tier figher. her past and backstory is quite sad and yet tragic, and still she managed to be strong to stand on her own feet to live life. on top of that, she is the hottest girl in one piece, not Vivi, Perona or Nico Robin :D

Anime/Videogame Girls for FAN SERVICE reasons:

Ringo Noyamano / Air Gear - argh.. it's a quick explanation.. she is totally hot especially if you watch her in the series.

Lacus Clyne / Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny - an obvious explanation again which makes her really popular in some adult oriented sites :D

Lunamaria Hawke / Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny - Same explanation with Lacus Clyne

Tifa Lockheart / Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children - she is hot when FFVII was still on PS1 and become much more hotter when she was animated in FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus and FFVII: Advent Children.

Aya Brea / Parasite Eve - i fell in love with this woman (she is too sexy!) even if she is a videogame character

Rise Kujikawa / Persona 4 - she is a hot icon inside the game, and it's an enough reason for me to make her a list in my fan service girl section :D

Mitsuru Kirijo / Persona 3 - man, she is rich and she is hot!.. she is the 'empress' for nothing.. if ever you date or hang out with her (social links). her back story is pretty decent which reflects to her personality. but i will list her in the FAN SERVICE list since she is quite popular in some adult oriented websites.

hmm, i think this will do for now.. there are still more but i have to retrace them in my mind :D

i have lot's of them so will they count? i will made this in by category and since that it's not specifically stating anime only, then i will also post here my favorite videogame girl =):

Anime/Videogame Girls with much more deeper thought and character development:

Riza Hawkeye / FMA & FMA:Brotherhood - she has this serious and deep personality that i really loved when i watched both of the series, she has guts, quick thinking and of course have some looks.

Misato / Neon Genesis Evangelion - i watched the NGE series, and as i really hate the character development for Shinji and Asuka.. Misato had this kind of interesting ego in her own background (i mean a woman who seeks attention from man, that would be kinda nice)..

Relena Peacecraft / Mobile Suit Gundam Wing + Endless Waltz - a strong minded woman who seeks peace without using war and mobile suits called gundams. i also love her on how he dealt with the series protagonist Hero.

Kallen Kouzuki / Code Geass R1 + R2 - i know that she should be in the FAN SERVICE SECTION, but for me, it's not.. in the whole series of CG, she is the best fighter Zero had, she even had the utmost loyalty too. it's just too bad that it happened that Zero did not want her to die.

Misa Amane / Deathnote - can you imagine if your girlfriend will give her 1/2 of lifespan for your dream or personal ideals? if i have.. then that would be really nice.

C.C. / Code Geass R1 + R2 - she has the attitude to wear a man off, and she does have the looks. also, i love on how she eats pizza :D

Nico Robin / One Piece - she is a woman who has a big dream and yet have a lot of courage to stand up and face the reality after a huge tragic event in her life. she is intelligent and always acts with reason.

Saber / Fate Stay Night - in the first chapters of the series, she has no feelings whatsoever for Shirou Emiya.. but as the series goes far, you can see on what kind of girl Saber is.

Aigis / Persona 3 - well said, she is almost like Saber of Fate Stay Night.. as a robot with no feelings.. she matured in her own will to muster her feelings to the protagonist of the game.

Elly Van Houten (Sophia) / Xenogears - as much as i can say, she has the biggest responsibility in the game as if she is the "mother" that every humankind needs in the darkest hours of the game. she has a very strong mind and guts, also, i love her face especially in the painting.

Nami / One Piece - Nami Swaaaaaaaaaaaaan! damn, she has some exploits of being in the FAN SERVICe list but in a general standpoint, she has the strong character in the series even if she is not a top tier figher. her past and backstory is quite sad and yet tragic, and still she managed to be strong to stand on her own feet to live life. on top of that, she is the hottest girl in one piece, not Vivi, Perona or Nico Robin :D

Anime/Videogame Girls for FAN SERVICE reasons:

Ringo Noyamano / Air Gear - argh.. it's a quick explanation.. she is totally hot especially if you watch her in the series.

Lacus Clyne / Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny - an obvious explanation again which makes her really popular in some adult oriented sites :D

Lunamaria Hawke / Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny - Same explanation with Lacus Clyne

Tifa Lockheart / Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children - she is hot when FFVII was still on PS1 and become much more hotter when she was animated in FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus and FFVII: Advent Children.

Aya Brea / Parasite Eve - i fell in love with this woman (she is too sexy!) even if she is a videogame character

Rise Kujikawa / Persona 4 - she is a hot icon inside the game, and it's an enough reason for me to make her a list in my fan service girl section :D

Mitsuru Kirijo / Persona 3 - man, she is rich and she is hot!.. she is the 'empress' for nothing.. if ever you date or hang out with her (social links). her back story is pretty decent which reflects to her personality. but i will list her in the FAN SERVICE list since she is quite popular in some adult oriented websites.

hmm, i think this will do for now.. there are still more but i have to retrace them in my mind :D

wow mr. u really know ur anime babes...:greedy: