Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

Been buying non-mainstream anime lately with my spare cash till I became broke.. xD :(

Bought Read or Die (haven't received it yet), R.O.D the TV (watched all 26 episodes), This Ugly Yet Beautiful World (watched all 12 episodes), Gokusen (watched all 12 episodes or was it 13? O.o)...

I also been watching Tokko from the Dish Network DVR, however don't have the first two episodes recorded.. I plan on buying the complete box set when it's released early 2008. xD

Tengen Toppa Gureen Lagann - This anime even though I finished it a while back is still in my head. It remains my best as of far. Very great action and I like how the comedy slips in at just the right moments as well. When I've got nothing better to do, Sometimes, I'll watch it and i've finished it about 5 times so far if I count. Very nice Best Sound as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been watching Bleach Lately, but it's getting pretty shite. For some unprecedented reason, in Karakura town, everyone could suddenly fly. I ask: WTF? Before you know it, when Grimmjow pulls his Zanpaktou and releases it, he'll become a giant monkey. No wait, first he'll go Super Sayian 9000 and then pwnz0r everyone.

The fight in Karakura town compared to the entire Dragonball Z series is sickeningly similar, and makes it shite for me. I'm probably going to stop watching it when their excursion in Hueco Mundo ends. =\