Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

Currently still watching all the usual long never ending series: Bleach, Dragon Ball Kai, Fairy Tail, Naruto Shippuuden, One Piece, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (probably going to drop this one).

Along with: Shiki, The Legend of the Legendary Heroes, Senkou no Night Raid, Durarara!!, Uraboku.

I am probably going to start a few of this seasons series within the coming week or so, but hopefully I'll have completed some of the shows that have already finished airing like Senkou no Night Raid, Durarara!!, Uraboku, etc.. before that so I don't get too far behind with too much open series at one time.

I recently dropped Beyblade: Metal Fusion (4th season) and Digimon Xros Wars (6th season). Both were the worst of their related series and the only thing within their series I have dropped. Just a bunch of nonsense and rather childish shows that I decided sometimes you just have to grow up and stop watching shows like that. I shouldn't continue watching them just because I grew up watching those series as a kid. My likes change, so I shouldn't be stuck watching them simply because I've seen the rest. It's for this same reason that I'll probably end up dropping Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. =O

The 5 series I'm watching at the moment are:

Xam'd 9/10

Zegapain 7/10

Eden Of The East 9/10

When They Cry 5/10

Fairy Tail (Dub) 6/10

I don't mind the Fairy Tail dub people are moaning about the voices, But I don't think there that bad, Although i never watched it in Japanese so i don't know what the original voices sound like.