Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

Currently watching Log Horizon (Season 1).

Wasn't sure what to expect after having watched SAO (again recently) and Overlord (last season), as MMORPG light novel anime adaptions seems like a new trend now.

I have been greatly surprised though, Log Horizon focuses a lot more of the mechanics of MMORPG's which were duly missing from SAO and the characters are while powerful, not as overpowered as a whole compared to Overlord.

• 2 months later...
On 10/22/2015 at 10:16 PM, sk8erlasek6 said:

I was watching psycho-pass but for some reason it never caught on. Should I try again? I watched maybe ten episodes..

I finished watching the first season, don't really feel compelled to recommend it to anyone. Find something new.

I'm currently finishing up Noragami S2, while being a very mediocre show, I can't seem to drop it xD

Working my way through Super Dimensional Fortress Macross for the first time.  I watched Robotech when I was younger and I always meant to watch the original show but I never got around to it until just recently.  From what I've seen of the series so far it's very good, though I do feel it's a bit rushed at times.  That really doesn't take much away from it, though, and I'm still enjoying it.

• 1 month later...

I just watched 4 episode of Digimon Adventure tri. and it's nostalgic but I'm still upset about not having chracter of Digimon Adventure 2 among them!

it's first of six Digimon Adventure tri, Saikai (Reunion) but outside of japan they will being streamed in episodic format.

Edited by Milad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently watching Gintama, Flip Flappers and Fune wo Amu.

I can't get enough of Gintama. Thank you Gin-san for making me laugh so hard when I'm down.

Flip Flappers is an insane psychedelic trip, and I enjoy every crazy colorful nanosecond of the ride.

Fune wo Amu (The Great Passage) is a true gem. I was thrilled to discover that the voice actor who plays Majime Mitsuya also played Makishima Shougo in Psycho-Pass. Obviously, the man loves books.