Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

Am I the only one who reads mangas over a decade and sort of can't get into anime adaptations. For example the shield hero,negima, naruto, and etc? not that they're somehow bad, they're good. In case of Shield Hero, the manga and novel has been published for over 5 years now and it sort of feels kinda boring for me to go and watch it when i totally know what's going to happen. Everything feels like an advert , - you know what's going to happen and it's going to last only 12 eps anyways.  EDIT : seems like shield hero will have 24eps, worth watching then :D but yeah with most anime it feels like I've spoiled myself for 5 years + :D

Edited by dorall

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Spring 2019

Black Clover (TV) - Still captivating as it was early on

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - Come on it's Naruto (well Boruto), still gets my attention, even with all the fillers

Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season - Watched the previous seasons, still enjoying the series

Diamond no Ace: Act II - Still 2nd on my list for Baseball themed anime (worth the watch)

Dororo - This anime is bad ass!

Fairy Gone - This anime is bad ass! as well. If your not watching it, watch it!

Fairy Tail: Final Series - It's Fairy Tail, not as good as the previous, but still good to watch

Fruits Basket (2019) - The original is a classic you all should watch.  This series is no different

Gunjou no Magmel - This anime caught my attention. It's pretty good.

Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - Whats better than Baseball? Girls playing Baseball :)

Hangyakusei Million Arthur 2nd Season - did not like the Sub version, but liking the dub version for some reason

Karakuri Circus - Still captivated by this anime

Kenja no Mago - Another anime when the main character died on earth, then was reincarnated back onto another reality/planet. This anime is great, I always look forward to watching this one.

Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - This anime keeps me interested in it, was going to drop it early on.

Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin - Abe no Seimei is back, well no, but its fun watching the antics of Anothers (Youki)

Mix: Meisei Story - Another Baseball Anime. I love the anime and how the Step brothers get along.

One Punch Man 2nd Season - Not as good a the first season, but the story compels me to watch more.

Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 - Attack on Titan is a great Anime to watch. So far its going good.

Shoumetsu Toshi - I'm a sucker for these type of anime's.

Strike Witches: 501 Butai Hasshin Shimasu! - I loved Strike Witches, so...

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - One of my favorite anime of the Year. If you're not watching, you should :)

Hope you like the list.

• 2 months later...

Me I'm watching

Black Clover (Sub-CrunchyRoll) Dub-Funimation)

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations (Sub-CrunchyRoll)

Cop Craft (Dub - Funimation)

Dr. Stone (Dub - Funimation)

Fire Force (Dub - Funimation)

Fruits Basket (Dub - Funimation)

Demon Lord, Retry! (Dub - Funimation)

A Certain Scientific Accelerator (Dub - Funimation)

Vinland Saga (Sub - Amazon Prime)

Yes, I have Amazon Prime, CrunchyRoll, Funimation and HiDive accounts. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...