Zelda: Twilight Princess

Aznasianandy

Has anyone played the game on GC or WII? My opinions on this game is very positive. If any of you have played any other games such as Ocarina of Time and etc, you would notice the vast difference between those games. The characters are virtually the same, or similar.

**Spoiler (I think)**

The link given is a small cutscene from the game. Although it was labeled as "Spoiler" I though find any part of it to be ANY sort of giveaway to the game. It shows how the creators of Zelda managed to bring this entirely new dramatic side of the Plot.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Twilight Princess is incredible and i really couldn't play the game on the GC. I've played and finished all the 3D Zelda games plenty of times, including OOT about 18 times. Twilight Princess is a gorgeous game and plays very well, leading up to a huge epic ending and worth it for anyone with a Wii and a decent TV :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Twilight Princess, much like Wind Waker is a much under appreciated title. High expectations after Ocarina of Time doomed both titles, which is funny because Ocarina of Time was a 'revolutionary title' due to the change in gameplay. How exactly did these people expect gameplay to change on a system no more powerful than an xbox1? And even if the hardware were capable of another 'revolutionary change', who's to say it'd be an improvement? Other M should have taught everyone that 'change' isn't always a good thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Played it on the Nintendo Wii and I believe I completed it 100% all side quests, mini games heart pieces and Treasure chests, collected completed and done.

It was also the first time I used the wii mote so the experience was good...

Before that I have completed Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, The Wind Waker and The Four Swords Adventure which I played all four on the Nintendo Game Cube...

Twilight Princess wasn't really my favorite Zelda game (that title belongs to Majora's Mask) but it is really good and everything I expected from a slightly darker, more mature Zelda title for the time it came out. I maintain that the Gamecube version is better only because it plays better with a gamecube pad compared to the Wii remote.