A mercenary

Vale

Hi all dear members of the FM Boards. I'm Vale, someone who was suggested to join these forums by SasukeX. I hope to become active here and maybe even contribute something useful to these forums. I don't plan to write much about myself here, just check my profile if you're interested =)

Mwhahaha I have 5 referrers! No one can beat me... except Koby of course :P.

See you around Vale. I told you this is a great community. You can judge it even by the welcome messages we write. I mean it's not just plain "welcome to the forums" and such.

I dunno, some people do post the same message to people and don't make any effort to look for something else to say. Heaven forbid people actually talk with each other on the introduction threads. Most fora scrap them entirely since too many people just say, "Welcome to [here], [person]. [Pick one or several: Have fun/abide by the rules]."

Anyway, I usually don't spend any time looking people's profiles just to find out who they are, so I have nothing to say to you. Behave yourself or something bad will happen to your cookies.

I dunno, some people do post the same message to people and don't make any effort to look for something else to say. Heaven forbid people actually talk with each other on the introduction threads. Most fora scrap them entirely since too many people just say, "Welcome to [here], [person]. [Pick one or several: Have fun/abide by the rules]."

Anyway, I usually don't spend any time looking people's profiles just to find out who they are, so I have nothing to say to you. Behave yourself or something bad will happen to your cookies.

How about chilling out for a while?

Anyway. It's notlike I care who anyone else is, but it's fun to hear people talk through forums. Half the people on forums lie 80% of the times they speak.

LOL!

welcome to the forums... and more random uninteresting, basic, meaningless stuff about rules, fun and cookies...

But EO... wouldn't you be screaming and throwing you keyboard through the monitor at the same time? poor monitor you'd have...

but indeed maybe you should try it, you'll feel alot better afterwards... for about like 5 seconds, after that you'll realise you need to buy a new monitor

but indeed maybe you should try it, you'll feel alot better afterwards... for about like 5 seconds, after that you'll realise you need to buy a new monitor

... and then you throw your computer tower at ur tv in frustration.. =p

Anywho, welcmez. =D

Don't mind the magnet keeping u here. iT's for ur own good. ;p

although. what magnet.. i don't know. o.o