Aizen VS Captain Commander

mtweeze

well, they did face off once and the way it was proceeding, the captain commander would have actually won if he hadn't gotten side-tracked trying to save his officers,

since aizen had to retort to trickery, it proves that yamato is more powerful.

however, it all comes down to who's left standing at the end, and trickery is an important part of battle. so, i would say that aizen would win.

I would have to go with Aizen for that one. Despite the Captain-commanders vast power, the hougiyoukou (spelling) does some funky things that would give Aizen the upper hand :P

but wat if Aizen didn't have the Hougyoku >.> then grandpa/C.C. would so kicked his but if it wasn't for aizen having that thing he wouldn't have lasted the fight

Old man, He is the Captain Commander for a reason, there has not been a better, stronger, smarter Shinigami in a Thousand years. He wields the STRONGEST zanpakutou. His Flames Destroy anything it touches....

*Spoiler Alert*(if you do not read the manga I strongly advise you dont read this unless you really want to)

In the Manga the old man and Aizen face off and the old man comes out alive... Aizen thought that he outsmarted the old man and the old man proved even in his old age he is years ahead in his thinking during a fight....

Yeah you got to remember. His powers were sealed and he still had the upper hand until he sacrificed himself to save his comrades. Had his comrades not been there, had his powers not been sealed. Regardless if Aizen is immortal, Aizen would not stand a chance against him.

Even with Aizen's trickery, the Captain Commander repeatedly was able to grab him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

aizen is one of the most powerful soulreapers but he not as powerful as the captain-commander if u compare them with their spiritual pressure. But then again aizen's zanpaktou can hypnotize any one . My guess in that we would have a very tough battle if both fight at their full potential .

• 5 months later...
I would have to go with Aizen for that one. Despite the Captain-commanders vast power, the hougiyoukou (spelling) does some funky things that would give Aizen the upper hand :P

I think Captain Commander Y because even in ichigos final form which defeat Aizen i cant see that up against the commander with rujin Jack or however u spell it thats just to much power

• 5 months later...