Harry Potter movies

Slayer

the first four i have watched but I forgot everything about them so i cant say anything but order of the phoenix just felt like a great big rip off from the book that wasnt good enough to be a movie if it didn't have the harry potter name, it felt empty and dry and left me wanting for more.the others were good but order of the phoenix once again left me wanting more

the next two movies will be GREAT!!!if people can stand three hours of lord of the rings the half blood prince should just be 3 hours and in all of it's glory

I heard that The Order of the Phoenix wasn't doing all that well. I haven't seen it yet however. I have seen commercials, and apparently Harry and the gang start their own group and train to be able to fight back against the dark forces since everyone is denying that Voldemor (w.e) has returned.

I also hear rumors that the last book ruined the series and that it sucks. However I don't know if its true or not. I will eventually watch the movie and get back to this topic with more information. Hehe.

I went to watch the fifth one the other day. Compared to the book, it was horrible. Don't even bother to see it, just read the book. Really, they left out more than 95% of the book. And the final book was awesome, Koby. Well written, quite a few unexpected twists in the ending. Just wish it didn't have that epilogue. Oh well.

you guys really dont like ginny, well neither do I.Yeah order of the phoenix movie felt like a big hole.the book was alright.i'm bored and am reading it again.but yeah like shinji said, fan fic made real.koby, the last book was the greatest thing partly because it was a good book in every way and partly because you never wanted to put it down.Sure a lot people wanted the ending to be their way but Rowling's way was good enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Uh, truth be told, they have left so much out of the movies compared to the books in 4 and 5 that I hate to see what they do with 6 and 7 eventually. I have such a huge imagination I can turn the books into movies in my head....without them sucking. Just read the books imo.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
The movies dont really follow the book properly.it can get annoying at times. and confusing. ive read all the books bt only watchedmovies 1-4.personally i like the books a little better.

If you didnt like the first four, then dont even try to watch the rest, that will be a huge disappointment. Except maybe the recent one, that i cant tell, havent watched it. My vision of the book just doesnt go with one of David Yates (was that his name?) the director of recent films. Seems british are fond of him though.

I just hope they come on out with the last one so I can finally be done with the series. I haven't read the books and have no plans to do so although my mom bought me the first 4 back on the premier night of the 4th book and has since then bought 5, 6, and 7 all hardbacks. I still have no intention to read them. My favorite movie was probably the one Sirius appeared.

I just hope they come on out with the last one so I can finally be done with the series. I haven't read the books and have no plans to do so although my mom bought me the first 4 back on the premier night of the 4th book and has since then bought 5, 6, and 7 all hardbacks. I still have no intention to read them. My favorite movie was probably the one Sirius appeared.

The books are actually good. I was skeptic at first, about all harry potter thing too, but once i started reading it, it is a good read. Makes more sense than the movies, too.

While the Harry Potter series is decent stuff I feel it is not what all the hype makes it out to be - one of the most popular book series in history but outclassed by several less popular novels. It kinda feels like Twilight to me (also a decent series but receiving far too much attention with respect to quality).

• 4 months later...