anime recommendation list?

Wake

yes I know we have a section for recommendations but I was thinking of a little something different from that and a little different from a normal rate the Anime type of list. And I was wondering if it sounds like a good idea to look into. I would update the list and keep track of it and so on myself unless someone else felt they really wanted to do it.

This is my idea (what is in the "" is how the post would look and it's explaination for the list if it is made so you have a good understanding of what I'm talking about)...

"I would like to make a list of Anime that people have watched that on a scale of 1(being the worst) and 10(being the best); you would rate the Anime an 11. What I mean is, it touched you in a way that you could never have imagined and will never forget about. Yes I know this will be different for many people and for many different reasons, but it just seems like there should be a list for the best of the best. I would like a detailed reason if possible of why you choose what you choose and how it impacted you. Otherwise I wont put it on the list. (I'm not asking for a review, just to be clear) Also If someone has already mentioned the Anime there is no reason for you to make a post for it, unless you really want to share your story with people.

I would like this to be more than just a list of the best of the best. If it's alright with people I would like to put your quote (or part of it at least) for why the Anime you are choosing is on the list under the title in the list so this can all be together for people to look at for when looking for a new Anime to blow their mind they can look here. If you have an objection for some reason let me know in the post and I wont quote you.

It just seems to me a lot of Anime gets look overlook when there is a rating system for the masses and lots of people will rate 1 or 0 on a lot of Anime just to me their Anime higher up; and everything gets distorted and so on. Also for the Anime that doesn't have a lot of views but is that one Anime that will mess you up emotionally because it's so good but it never got distributed well, this will give those Animes that have a right to shine a place for ALL of them to not just some.

THE GREAT ANIME LIST"

and underneath the title The Great Anime List would be all the names along with peoples reasoning for why it's on the list, of course in alphabetical order and I would put Genre and a summary of the anime below each title as well.

At least that’s the idea. what do you guys think? good... or sucks? and if this does sound good what section should this go under? Recommendations or Anime and Manga... or something else? and if something just doesn't sound right tell me i'll try and explain and rewrite it. really this was just another random thought of mine that I got way too carried away with but thought I'd ask.

• 2 weeks later...