Does it get better?

korrodedkorpse

Hey guys,

i tried watching the first ep of One Peice but found it a bit too kiddy and boring even tho there were one or two moments that could have come from Dragonball.

i just wanted to know how much better it gets once you get into it and how fast the story picks up because i wasnt that impressed by the first ep

kk

Personally I find that most long running series the first arcs are usually the best.

Naruto, Bleach, Yuyu Hakusho, One Piece, etc..

Only a few like Hitman Reborn start off badly but then become something great.

I actually enjoyed the beginning of One Piece a lot more than I have more recent episodes that I have seen, around 130-140.

Hey guys,

i tried watching the first ep of One Peice but found it a bit too kiddy and boring even tho there were one or two moments that could have come from Dragonball.

i just wanted to know how much better it gets once you get into it and how fast the story picks up because i wasnt that impressed by the first ep

kk

Yes it gets better, for me it was good when it started, but whatever you do, do not watch the 4kids dub i think that's why you got te idea of it being kiddy, do not watch the 4kids dub watch either Funimation dub or the subbed version you understand the story better

• 2 weeks later...
Well, this may be a weird question but it is technically on topic as it does relate to how the series improves(for me anyway) so simply put, my question is" ahem"

Is it true that Nami's breasts get bigger as the series goes on? (please say yes)

Haha yeah they do :happy:

They especially change after the 2 year long time skip in the manga

:)

Well, this may be a weird question but it is technically on topic as it does relate to how the series improves(for me anyway) so simply put, my question is" ahem"

Is it true that Nami's breasts get bigger as the series goes on? (please say yes)

well comparing Nami from the first season now to the latest..

it really got bigger, of course nami itself too.

but i see that there's really a big development for the series because of the timeskip

and one more thing, Echiro Oda is the best =)

I am now a bigger one piece fan than any one else in this thread

wow, so there are two of us now in this forum who are one piece fan? =)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I started reading/watching the fansubbed/scanlated one piece back in early 2004. and i have got to say that every arc since the beginning, it has always gotten better. this is the only series i've ever read that doesn't have ANY low points whatsoever. it's constantly getting better and better. Oda is a master of storytelling