Counting down from 1,000,000

Luneth

Naaaah I have failed this sophisticated system!!!! How could that happen, I will blame it on my blurry eyesight because I'm sleepy ;)

And I'm like the cats right now, I'm afraid of the shower because its so cold, I have to put the heater way up!

Edited by AnimeSaw

No i don't have a geyser unless a pipeline breaks haha and yes that damn eyesight of mine, and by the way that last post that I did I actually put 199,163 so I had to edit it :) but I'm to lazy to look at the past, whats gone is gone forever ;)

Ah ok, or worse, the geyser itself bursts (and trust me, you dont want that -__-). lol, well I guess that can count ;). and fair enough... dont think anyone will be checking :P (as we discussed earlier... time to put our plan into action?? *devil*)

For those that didn't get what I posted, it's from RoboCop. No, not the upcoming remake! I highly recommend the original version.

@moodkiller: Most of the time, I sweep and take out the trash, wash dishes, hang up clothes or dry them on a dryer. I was taught to do that at a youngt age.  :hguit5:

Ahh I see.. wow thats quite a few chores! At least you will be independent than most when you require it :)

That makes me proud to be the man of the house. ;)

Elementalcards is the perfect poster for random talk thread

Why thank you. :P

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. This is your captor speaking. There's been a change in your travel plans tonight. You have been moved to the last two cars of the train for your own well-being. I'd like to call your attention to the highly trained men with the automatic weapons in your cars. In the event of an emergency, they may be called upon to shoot you. Your safety IS our primary concern. If you try anything stupid, Federal Regulations require that I kill you. So please, no hero stuff!

(edited for content and time compressed) ;)

Edited by ElementalCards

Keep up the good work Elemental, keep adding quotes to your comments that we can't guess it's fun.

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. This is your captor speaking. There's been a change in your travel plans tonight. You have been moved to the last two cars of the train for your own well-being. I'd like to call your attention to the highly trained men with the automatic weapons in your cars. In the event of an emergency, they may be called upon to shoot you. Your safety IS our primary concern. If you try anything stupid, Federal Regulations require that I kill you. So please, no hero stuff!

(edited for content and time compressed) ;)

LOL I think he got his wish :P