Counting down from 1,000,000

Luneth

nope. I'm not touching my step mom's computer because it's the only one keft. Even two out of three tablets are jacked so I'm not doing too well with electronics lately lmao

LOL!! Ok yeah, I think that might be for the best :P.

Wait... are you being serious?? :P - if so, then I am so jealous of you!!

Yes. :P

Ah man!! well statement still stands, very jealous of you :P

how do you have photographic memory, do you take photos and upload it to your brain?

and LOL once again!! I do hope that one day we will be able to do this, mainly connect our brains to the internet would be ideal :D P.s. Im liking the new Sig and Avatar, is that the one that AnimeSaw made for you?? Edit: NVM - I just saw the acknowledgement at the bottom of your Sig xD

And has any else noticed that your number post's don't increase no matter how many time your post on this thread :( T-T

Edited by Moodkiller

And has any else noticed that your number post's don't increase no matter how many time your post on this thread :( T-T

you don't get post counts for posts in SeedHallway and Game froums. if i had counts for posting in game forums i would have millions of posts by now :confident: :confident:

also you ahven't seen Pinkie's Full extent of rage, yet

Edited by jobonline20

you don't get post counts for posts in SeedHallway and Game froums. if i had counts for posting in game forums i would have millions of posts by now :confident: :confident:

also you ahven't seen Pinkie's Full extent of rage, yet

AWWW  :hguit5: and I was so sure it was counting not to long ago xD haha and yes I guess that is a fair point :P

lol we are getting there slowly xD