Kick Ass - Review - bringing awesome to a new level.

Kick Ass

"Common people can to become a superhero."

kick_ass_movie_posters_combined.jpg

I have just seen "Kick Ass" and I must say I am impressed. I toughed it would a low, no story movie about a funny person or something, a funny movie in which you would laugh sometimes. It seems this movie was totally unexpected for what it stood. This is a type of movie that brings, crazy, no sense to a new level but a goood level. A movie which is not a typical superhero movie, which you know already.

I am going to try and show you guy's a review of this movie. I have put most into Spoiler so you are not forced to read anything you didn't want to read.

Kick Ass Review

Kick Ass has been such a success most commonly because its not like batman, spiderman who got this special powers and are pretty strong. No, in this movie you will see a common, not important guy change into a superhero, and it seems after his act many are inspired to do the same.

David Lizewski is a guy from around 15-17 years old who is a big time comic book fan. In school he is nobody, just a common guy, nothing special about him. He is invisible for girls in his school to and has a crush for Katie Deauxma, a girl from his class.

kickass3_gallery_primary.jpg

In a comic book shop here they are trying to find the latest of cool stuff to read. David hooks up with 2 guy's he calls his friends, Todd and Marty. When the 3 go sit on a table and talk, at one point David starts a new discussion. "Why should common people not become like superman ?" Both laugh at him and give him some clear reasons why common people should not. And just leave it to the cops crime fighting.

David lets his idea by for now, but when they leave the comic book shop to go home or to a other place, they all 3 get robbed once again by the same 2 scum bags. After being robbed David suddenly realized he didn't want to live like this, this is enough for him. To put his idea into reality.

kickassisborn.jpg

Some weeks latter when he was on path to do good, he toughed it to be good practice to find a lost cat, and bring it back to its owner. So going through the city showing the picture of the lost, was a satisfaction for the young new superhero. After a long day he finds the cat and unexpected company coming to wards him. He could not get the cat but instead got him self mixed up in a local fight. 3 drunk brutes are beating up a guy for a unknown reason. "Kick Ass" never been into this situation things its about time to act up, and save this guy from the worst, dead.

His only weapon is his mounth and his 2 sticks, and so he goes in to save the guy, but will he make it ?

news_1209_hitgirl.jpg

Above in the picture you see: (Chloƫ Grace Moretz) Playing in the movie: "Hit Girl" 'A true superhero never reveals its identity' she once said. Learned that like one of the many things from her father. Who is a long time crime fighter long before "Kick Ass" every came into the picture. She learned everything from him, a true insperation.

nicolas-cage-as-big-daddy-in-kick-ass-movie.jpg

Here you see Nicolas Cage playing "Big Daddy". A bit looking like batman he is on a personal quest to bring down the guy who framed him for something he did not do. Something that caused alot of bad things to happen and forcing him to become who he is now in the movie.

kick-ass-red-mist-300.jpg

By the heroric action of "Kick Ass" being a common guy chaning into a superhero, taking crime fighting on his own. A guy from a rich father turns into a new superhero, "Red Mist" making "Kick Ass" already jealous when he to turns into the news, and becomes the latest to talk about.

kickass.jpg

Above you see "Hit Girl" letting a guy shoot him self through the head with his own gun with help of "Hit Girl".

Alot of stuff in this movie that will make you laugh out of astonishment. Its typical from America to make this type of movie, but they did great, its all you need of superhero, bad ass movie. Alot to happen and I suggest go and see it for your self if you haven't yet! I give this movie a 9.0 as it is something new of movie type you haven't seen yet. This movie lets me to think about the Matrix and a bit of Inception as Inception is also a new type of movie that is very good.

A review writen to you by me, and this topic is also a discussion topic about the movie.

Edited by Emotional Outlet

• 2 weeks later...