One Piece vs. Fairy Tail

animenerd99

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luffy vs. Natsu: Really close battle as they can both take a lot of damage and rubber can still be damaged by Fire but Luffy would come out on top

Nami vs. Lucy: Could go either way since Nami is smarter than Lucy, if she starts a storm and Lucy summons Aquarius it could go down in a draw or a win for Lucy as she's used to getting washed away by now. It depends on which spirits she summons, Taurus would be entertaining as Nami has an even bigger chest than Lucy and thus Taurus would be a complete idiot, Loki or Gemini or both could win Lucy the battle though. So I have to go with Lucy on this one.

Zoro vs. Erza: Zoro is way to strong and fantastic so he'd win because I can't see any of Erza's armor helping her much against him. Would be a great fight scene and a good battle though.

Sanji vs. Gray: Not sure as their fighting styles are just so different

Chopper vs. Happy: Chopper as Happy isn't much of a fighter

Vivi vs. Mirajane: Mirajane easily as she's one of the strongest mages in the guild

Robin vs. Cana: Probably Robin but I'm not to sure how great Cana's magic is or exactly what she can do with it as it's only been used in small quantities so far

Franky vs. Gajeel: Gajeel could literally eat the robot portions of Franky which would be even more damaging post time skip and he's viciously strong so he would win easily

Usopp vs. Fred?: Fried I would imaging as he can probably rival Usopp in intelligence and his magic can change the rules of an area in ways that Usopp can't fight back against like taking away all the oxygen

I think it would be a fair fight overall but the strongest fighters in One Piece could beat the main ones in Fairytail which makes sense seeing as in the manga there are much stronger mages even in their own guild than the main group of Fairy Tail where the Strawhat crew were closely matched to all their opponents (minus Enel) or much stronger in the case of Luffy and Zoro who only loses or even has a long match when he's at a disadvantage (injured or otherwise inhibited) up until the Shabondy Archipelago and the new world where I expect the time skip will make them the strongest again. So the strongest fighters in the Fairytail guild like Guildartz might be able to take on the Strawhats but main cast vs main cast Strawhats would come out on top.

• 2 weeks later...
Let's Say if The Strawhats & Team Natsu Were to Fight Against Each other who do you think would win:

In A Fight the contenders would be:

Monkey D. Luffy vs. Natsu Dragneel:

Roanoa Zoro vs. Erza Scarlet:

Sanji vs. Gray Fullbuster:

Usopp vs. Max Alors? Maybe?:

Franky vs. Gajeel Redfox:

Nico Robin vs. Ultear Milkovich:

Who's sexier:

Nami vs. Lucy Heartfilia

Who's more adorable:

Tony Tony Chopper vs. Happy

Who's more annoying?:

Vivi vs. Mirajane:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hKB3LYzDXc

I originally wanted this as a poll but i guess i have to be a mod or at a more advanced level to that

if luffy fight with natsu , I think Natsu will be the winner because, Luffy hate fire

Roanazoro vs Erza , Zorro will be the winner because I think Zorro's technique is more cool than Erza:dhh:

Gray will be the winner , coz he can froze Sanji

I don't know about Usop , :beat_brick:

Gajeel will be the winner , hehe :byebye:

Ultear and Nico hmmmm , I think they will be draw

Let's Say if The Strawhats & Team Natsu Were to Fight Against Each other who do you think would win:

Monkey D. Luffy vs. Natsu Dragneel: NAtsu

Roanoa Zoro vs. Erza Scarlet: Erza

Sanji vs. Gray Fullbuster: Sanji

Usopp vs. Max Alors? Maybe?: Not sure? A tie, maybe?

Franky vs. Gajeel Redfox: Gajeel

Nico Robin vs. Ultear Milkovich: Robin

Who's sexier:

Nami vs. Lucy Heartfilia: Lucy FTW

Who's more adorable:

Tony Tony Chopper vs. Happy: Happy

Who's more annoying?:

Vivi vs. Mirajane: Vivi

• 1 month later...

Monkey D. Luffy vs. Natsu Dragneel: NAtsu

Roanoa Zoro vs. Erza Scarlet: Erza

Sanji vs. Gray Fullbuster: Sanji

Usopp vs. Max Alors? Maybe?: Not sure? A tie, maybe?

Franky vs. Gajeel Redfox: Gajeel

Nico Robin vs. Ultear Milkovich: Robin

Who's sexier:

Nami vs. Lucy Heartfilia: Lucy FTW

Who's more adorable:

Tony Tony Chopper vs. Happy: Happy

Who's more annoying?:

Vivi vs. Mirajane: Vivi

Natsu honestly wouldn't stand a chance against Luffy since the time skip, or even since he learned his gears. Before he learned the gears it could have been a tough fight, but considering Luffy beat someone like Crocodile while most of Natsu's opponents have been nothing like that.. I don't think Natsu has really faced anyone where the odds were extremely and undoubtedly stacked against him where his opponents ability just seemed completely unstoppable by anyone. Especially when they're in their own element.. you know Crocodile was in a freaking desert.

Erza is rather a lame fighter who relies on various 'equips to get the job done and still while being considered one of the more powerful fighters always ends up with her butt whopped. While Zoro is an epic sword fighter who's goal is to become the best swordsman in the world. He's learned to cut through things that Erza wouldn't ever even dream of being capable of.

Sanji vs. Gray, I figure would be kind of a toss up there.

Who the heck is Max Alors?

Just now getting to the part with Franky but from what I've seen Gajeel would probably win.. for now.. but it's doubtful after the time skip. Gajeel hasn't shown any bit of ability to improve since he was initially shown. Perhaps he has hit his limit. Franky supposedly gets massively strong later on.

Nico Robin vs. Malko.. where are you coming up with these comparisons? lol. Surely there are better people to compare to one another. Malko's an old man, Robin can use her 'hands' and bend him over backward.

Nami vs. Lucy in a hotness match? Tough choice. Lucy is your average looking cliched blonde. Dumb, long blonde hair, and boobs. I guess if you're into that kind of thing.... Nami is a big boobed orange head who is an excellent navigator and shows she is intelligent enough to come up with plans that work. Though most of the One Piece females look rather ugly but that's probably because of the way they are drawn these days. Anyways I do not find Lucy attractive at all. So Nami wins this be default.

Tony vs Happy? Well this was originally based on fighting.. as above Nami could kick Lucy's butt in an actual fight.. well Happy isn't a fighter either. Tony would grow large and stomp on Happy. Then feel obligated to fix him back up.

Mirajane vs. Vivi.. kind of unfair to place a one arc girl against one of the main casts shown on every episode while Natsu and gang are back at their guilds HQ.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...