One Piece vs. Fairy Tail

animenerd99

Let's Say if The Strawhats & Team Natsu Were to Fight Against Each other who do you think would win:

In A Fight the contenders would be:

Monkey D. Luffy vs. Natsu Dragneel:

Roanoa Zoro vs. Erza Scarlet:

Sanji vs. Gray Fullbuster:

Usopp vs. Max Alors? Maybe?:

Franky vs. Gajeel Redfox:

Nico Robin vs. Ultear Milkovich:

Who's sexier:

Nami vs. Lucy Heartfilia

Who's more adorable:

Tony Tony Chopper vs. Happy

Who's more annoying?:

Vivi vs. Mirajane:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hKB3LYzDXc

I originally wanted this as a poll but i guess i have to be a mod or at a more advanced level to that

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly see tis going 100% to fairy tail, not because I like it more than one piece, but the people of fairy tail, to me are almost on the same level as DBZ and also because happy will kill them all by his lonesome! his awesome level far outmatches anyone in both shows lol.

Luffy vs. Natsu = tough battle, but I think Luffy would come out the winner.

Nami vs. Lucy = Nami for sure, Lucy just has a bunch of lame summons except Leo.

Zoro vs. Erza = Zoro would own this fight like it was nothing.

Sanji vs. Gray = another tough fight, maybe Gray would win though.

Chopper vs. Happy = Chopper for sure, Happy never actually fights I think.

So that's 4 for Straw Hat, maybe 1 for Fairy Tail.

One Piece would win.

• 2 weeks later...
Let's Say if The Strawhats & Team Natsu Were to Fight Against Each other who do you think would win:

Luffy vs. Natsu:

Nami vs. Lucy:

Zoro vs. Erza:

Sanji vs. Gray:

Chopper vs. Happy:

now I apologize if there already is a thread for this or these kind of threads are allowed but i was just curious on everyone's opinion about it and plus i seen this video that made me wonder how it would turn out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hKB3LYzDXc

I originally wanted this as a poll but i guess i have to be a mod or at a more advanced level to that

hahaha.. as a one piece and fairy tail fan i will not try to be biased over one anime :D

Luffy VS Natsu = Luffy will win, why? he's rubber.. unless natsu have some tricks on he's sleeve to make luffy fall in the water or either natsu will change places with greg :D.

Nami VS Lucy = hard fight, they are evenly match.. Lucy has many celestials to use while nami can use nature upon her call and also she is the one who always use her head in a fight.

Zoro VS Erza = Tough one again, Zoro can cut steel but Erza can fly using different transfomations. but truly i would want Erza to win :D.

Sanji VS Greg = Sanji would win over physical fight, but as long as Greg call Erza or Lucy Sanji can't even fight seriously :D.

Chopper VS Happy = I really love happy but too sad, Chopper has much more battle experience than happy had. Also an added factor is that how will happy stop chopper if it get's to the third rumble ball.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is a easy answer. Of Course the strawhats would win. Luffy versus Natsu would be a epic fight indeed and though both of them are extremely powerful people. I have to give it to luffy.

Nami and Lucy to me I think Nami would win. Don't know why but she always seem to come out of top. She uses her brain I guess lol.

Zoro and Erza. What can I say about those two scary beings. It would be hard But I have to give it to Zoro, his blades are all legendary and though Erza have many weapons I don't think, they'll be able to stand up to his swords.

Sanji and Gray. Sanji-All gray have is ice magic, and with Sanji's ability to set his leg on fire, gray becomes a pretty beatable person.

Happy and Chopper. As previously stated by others. Chopper. Sorry but Happy just doesn't have the combat skills needed for a battle.