One Piece vs. Fairy Tail

animenerd99

Ok... in the fight section, Fairy Tail wins hands down (thanks to magic). Okay we'll look at it more in depth. But only the first 3.

Fire melts Rubber.

Erza can use hundreds of swords at once compared to Zoro/Zolo's 3

Gray would just give Sanji's feet frost bite.

I'm leaning more towards Lucy in the "Who's Sexier" section, but they're pretty even.

Happy wins without even lifting a paw in "Adorable".

And I can't say I find Mirajane annoying because I love her too much!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monkey D. Luffy vs. Natsu Dragneel: Natsu Dragneel

Roanoa Zoro vs. Erza Scarlet: Erza Scarlet (she has the armor :D)

Sanji vs. Gray Fullbuster: Gray

Usopp vs. Max Alors? Maybe?: @_@ Udsopp

Franky vs. Gajeel Redfox: Gajeel, he is a dragonslayer for god's sake

Nico Robin vs. Ultear Milkovich: Ultear @_@ no doubt

Who's sexier:

Nami vs. Lucy Heartfilia they both suck -___- But If I must choose, Nami

Who's more adorable:

Tony Tony Chopper vs. Happy: Chopper

Who's more annoying?:

Vivi vs. Mirajane: : Vivi

Seems people are Fairy Tail fanboys who don't even watch One Piece and thus giving biased answers about something they don't even comprehend. As it stands currently in the manga of One Piece, Luffy would take down Natsu, Gray, and Erza all instantaneously simply be releasing Haku without the need to even lift a finger.

As for Erza vs. Zoro.. has anyone even seen Zoro fight? Erza uses hundreds of swords and still doesn't even properly even know how to wield one of them. She's never been shown to do much of anything besides break them. As for Zoro, he's trained and trained and trained. You say Erza wins because of armor? Hello! Zoro can cut through steel and pretty much anything besides SeaChains atm (which is in One Piece, the hardest element in the entire world). Although since the timeskip they haven't actually had him try, so perhaps he can now. Zoro would simply cut through Erza's sword and armor and Erza herself in one strike if he tried.

One Piece has had the time to develop it's characters. Fairy Tail on the other hand, not as much. A lot of Fairy Tail power boosts are just randomly given. In One Piece, characters actually have to develop/train. How many times in Fairy Tail has anyone trained? I can only remember once, and part of that was filler.

I don't really care one way or the other, I just wish people wouldn't make stuff up and actually know both sides before making biased comparisons.

y'all need to let ths go. Both shows are awesome. its just that One Piece has a whole lot more episodes, characters and more/better character development which gives it more grounds of being the better. All i am saying is this: give Fairy Tail some time to grow.........jeez

Edited by Kyle_Dimetri_09

• 3 months later...

Monkey D. Luffy vs. Natsu Dragneel:

obviously natsu!!! he can't be beat! his power is just too much stronger for luffy to handle. luffy wouldn't last five minutes!

Roanoa Zoro vs. Erza Scarlet:

they both used swords but erza has better technique and more heart. it would definitly go to erza, plus her armor gives her the advantage

Sanji vs. Gray Fullbuster:

gray, no doubt, he could just freeze him!! sanji only kicks, its no use!

Usopp vs. Max Alors? Maybe?:

that would be close, but i think max would win because usopp is pretty useless. but he could fluke ans beat max...

Franky vs. Gajeel Redfox:

gajeel. hands down. you cant beat a dragon slayer!

Nico Robin vs. Ultear Milkovich:

ultear manipulates time. instant victory.

Who's sexier:

Nami vs. Lucy Heartfilia

lucy

Who's more adorable:

Tony Tony Chopper vs. Happy

happy!!! duh! cant mess with a cat!

Who's more annoying?:

Vivi vs. Mirajane:

i like them both, there not annoying. but i would say vivi.

• 2 weeks later...

Ummm... I like them both. Surprisingly enough I actually like them both a LOT. I didn't think I would especially how weird One Piece was to me at first. But yeah... I can't really decide. But if I MUST I would have to pick One Piece because after 600+ chapters with the gang I've grown closer to them then the 500+ from Fairy Tails. But if this was a fight and we were talking about who would win... well that's hard. But I want to say One Piece.

• 4 weeks later...