Anime PV Collection - February 2019

Koby

Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week.

Osomatsu-san Movie
The Osomatsu-san movie will screen on March 15.

Psycho-Pass SS Case 3: Onshuu no Kanata ni
The final part of the Psycho-Pass SS Case trilogy will premiere on March 8.

Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2
Will begin its broadcast on April 29.

Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu - Yabai
Yabai serves as episode 14 of Kyoto Animation's Fall 2018 anime. The episode will be pre-screened at an event on March 3, and will be bundled with the anime's fifth BD & DVD that will ship on May 1.

Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2202: Ai no Senshi-tachi
The seventh and final chapter of Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2202: Ai no Senshi-tachi, titled "Shinsei-hen," is slated to premiere on March 1. The promotional video previews the song "Yamato yori Ai wo Komete" by Kenji Sawada.

Birthday Wonderland
The movie will premiere in Japanese theaters on April 26.

Carole & Tuesday
The anime will air starting April 11 for total of two cours. Netflix will also stream the anime worldwide.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Decrytum said:

Not when a boy already knows whats going to happen.

Knowing what's going to happen doesn't take away from the hype/excitement for me in the least bit. Manga and anime are two entirely different mediums, so it's still going to be a fresh experience even for manga readers.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, Scyrous said:

Knowing what's going to happen doesn't take away from the hype/excitement for me in the least bit. Manga and anime are two entirely different mediums, so it's still going to be a fresh experience even for manga readers.

I agree. As long as the anime is well done, knowing what's going to happen doesn't take all that much away from the show. Of course, not knowing is always better, but sometimes it's not so much about the ending, as it is about the journey that got you there! As a wise man said "You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want."

As for me, AoT has me really hyped, and I can barely wait for it to return!

I'm also eagerly waiting for OPM, Sarazanmai, Kimetsu no Yaiba, Dr. Stone, Ebtitsy-chou no Poupelle, To the Abandoned Beasts, and a few others. 

Edited by TheMoverOfPlanets
  • Like 1

On 2/25/2019 at 12:34 AM, Scyrous said:

On 2/25/2019 at 8:11 PM, TheMoverOfPlanets said:

I agree. As long as the anime is well done, knowing what's going to happen doesn't take all that much away from the show. Of course, not knowing is always better, but sometimes it's not so much about the ending, as it is about the journey that got you there! As a wise man said "You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want."

As for me, AoT has me really hyped, and I can barely wait for it to return!

I'm also eagerly waiting for OPM, Sarazanmai, Kimetsu no Yaiba, Dr. Stone, Ebtitsy-chou no Poupelle, To the Abandoned Beasts, and a few others. 

While that may have been true at one point, it isn't applicable to me any longer. There are really very few shows which I truly enjoyed as an experience and sure, I can watch those countless times and still be able to feel an echo of the emotions I experienced on my first viewing. And for shows like Boku no Hero Academia or Re:Zero kara hajimeru isekai seikatsu, ofc I would be excited to watch their subsequent seasons (despite knowing the story) in the anime medium whenever that comes to pass. But sadly, I had long grown out of touch with Shingeki no Kyojin and even before, it had quickly reduced to something which isn't about experiencing the journey but rather a curiosity to know the answers to the many mysteries it has or perhaps know the culmination of certain battles. Losing interest is something that has eventually happened to me with multiple long running shows and i have always attributed this to a lack of fresh content or uninteresting characters. I started reading AOT's manga to satisfy my curiosity pertaining to future events and I didn't really like the direction the story is heading in, especially around a particular point in the manga, which is the primary reason i have lost interest in the show. Besides, AOT's manga is very well illustrated and the anime, especially in the recent seasons imo doesn't exactly improve on the manga in terms of character development or the plot in any significant way which matters a lot to me barring ofc the animation/soundtrack.

In any case, AOT's no doubt a great anime and i love Wit Studio's animation & Hiroyuki Sawano's Soundtracks as much as anyone and I will watch S3 part 2 but I cannot get myself hyped for it since I already know the story and the journey to me is as uninteresting as it gets.

Edited by Decrytum