Have you finished watching everything you have?

elijah369

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't. To be honest, I don't plan to. Anime, drama series, things like Steven Universe lend themselves well to binge-watching, to marathoning... You don't get sick of them quite as much. They were simply designed to be consumed that way. Then you've got something like Animaniacs, which was meant to be watched a half-hour at a time at 4:00 PM after school on a weekday. Don't get me wrong, I love Animaniacs, but trying to watch a show like that cover-to-cover is always going to be a bit of a slog. Those shows simply weren't made to work that way. I throw them all into PseudoTV and watch them the way they weren't meant to be watched: half-an-hour at a time surrounded by loads of other channels and shows. I'll never see every episode of every show I've got, and I'm okay with that.

It’s difficult. It took me nearly 9 months to actually watch at least 850+ Pokémon episodes which includes 18 movies (2 of which are considered to be special and one was a alternate dual version) and any other specials and shorts and whatnot. I would love to see more past cartoons and a few anime’s that have been capturing my attention, but time constraints prevent me from actually accomplishing it.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Not sure if it is okay to revive such an old topic, but I wanted to throw out that I have watched all the shows and movies that I have bought. Some things I have received as gifts and haven't watched yet, and yet others I have obtained through other means and haven't watched all of yet. I suppose putting my own money into getting something automatically makes me more invested in it, so I watched all those things I bought myself. Is this a similar case for anyone else?