[movies and series: Dubbing or original]

BobbyDrake

[movies and series: Dubbing or original]  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer Dubbing or original?

• Original
    • Dubbing
    • Subtitles

What do you prefer? 

I prefer original because dubbing in my country is very terrible, our dubbing actors have ugly voices, translators make stupid translate with words which was not in original.  Our people do not know english language and why they are watching all movies and tv-shows in dubbing. 

On 05.02.2018 at 7:45 PM, ElementalCards said:

Dubbing if it can be done correctly. Applies for Hollywood movies too.

In my country all dubbing is totally awful. When i was a kid ( age 7-10) i thought that our dubbing is very good but when i begun understand English, i understood that our dubbing is totally awful.

• 1 month later...

I prefer Dub because it is easier to watch a show, though I do like Sub as well when I can't find a Dub version or when the Dub is done extremely bad such as the live action Cutie Honey movie. It was watchable, but I felt like much of the humor was drained out from the original since I originally watched it fansubbed before it has a legitimate release in the US.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OH NO MORE DUB IN GERMAN. THe most of them are terrible. For example: Chobits. The Synchro is soooooo BAD!!! I love japanese voices, music and everything arround it so I choose the japanese original audio but also the english subtitle. 2 years ago I don't like eng subtitle and prefer the german ones but I know, the english ones are better.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...