What are the best options for lossless music from east asia?

CopenHom

Let's discuss about east asian lossless music distribution methods. I myself is currently focused for Japanese music and I am getting disappointed much because of unavailability of what I look for. I know,  people will say jps is the best place. But they are not. Bunch of fraud guys there uploads lossy to lossless transcodes. Their administration panel is somewhat reluctant to this. In my experience, mods are hobbyist and immature of musical taste. Furthermore there is a bad tradition of sharing flac files without eac documents. Reputed community like Red,Gcs,Apl,Wfl are strict about this. But they are nothing next to specialized on Japanese music, I don't expect either. My personal interest is classical jp music from last century, rare records and indie/alt bands . Hilarious enough jps waste money on silly girly groups. It is soul sickening. I am aware that Japanese themselves use p2p clients like pd,share,utatane, winny but none of them seems to be handy for music. I would really like to know if there's anything else.

For chinese music I heard about ocd. I will check them out soon. For now, I am less interested in kpop. But like to know about it. nyaa,bk,u2 has some music, but they are mostly anime related.  Let me know your thoughts and TIA

Edited by CopenHom