Which of these 2 tunes to do you prefer?

Forestechoes

Here's 2 Anime tunes i have Covered which do you prefer?   

7 members have voted

1. 1. (Please click the video below to see which you like the most) I have made many covers so far, but these's are the most popular, so which tune do you like most?

• Noragami's Conversation Heart
    • Amagi Brilliant Park's Solitude

The sound quality is recorded thru an expensive sound recorder

The video recordings are from a cheap camera of which i am planning to replace soon.

Technically Conversation heart is harder to play, and it has such a different sound compared to most tunes,

But there's a great strong and distinctive melody in AmaBri's Solitude.

It's a tough one.

• Like 1

thank you, please subscribe if you enjoy , i release a video or 2 a week, you may recognise a few as i have over 30 vids that cover 20 different franchises so far. :)

Also i play other instruments in some vids, i'm not just a piano guy (although mainly it's that available in my videos) 

Edited by Forestechoes

oh it's 3-1 so far, very interesting i wonder if the more progressive forward melody of Solitude,  is more instantly addictive to the classical alternative that is Conversation heart, i know my video quality was especially bad on Noragami's theme due to low battery ( i know i'm a fool ) i have recently purchased a new camera once i have the kinks worked out it should def be better, (need a new sd memory card before  i can use it properly) 

personally happy to see 4 votes so far, lets see if more people weigh in on this poll yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...