Second Time Joining a forum, lets hope this one is a better experience

BizarreJoe

Hello. I'm Joe and the last time I got into a forum, I was 13 years old. I'm now ten years older and I want to try again. One thing you have to know is that I'm not a native english speaker and that english is definitively not my best. If you spot something out of place, please let me know so I can learn to speak it better.

That being said. Lets get to know me. I have the rather controversial opinion that Final Fantasy 6 kicks Final Fantasy 7's ass every day without even trying and that Dragon Ball GT is better than Dragon Ball Super on the grounds of it actually being watchable (and because it has fights with actual choreography). I love the cheery story that is Berserk and I thoroughly enjoyed the eclipse. I enjoy a variety of music genres from all sides of the spectrum, from Metal to Electro Swing, no, i'm not a poser, I just like to please my ears. I also have a passion for reading and writing and once had a job reviewing Books for a magazine.

I think those are the most interesting things I can say about myself of the top of my head right now.

Well, see you guys around.    

I can honestly say I can't really decide which Final Fantasy I like most, but definitely liked 6 thru 9, probably 9 & 6 more than 7 & 8. Didn't care much for what I saw of FF13 & 15, and can't really put my finger on what about 15 I didn't like, which is odd. I had fun with Final Fantasy 1 through 5, too, but not quite as much as 6 through 9. FF X & X-2 were just OKAY, and, while I got some enjoyment out of them, I can honestly say I don't really think I want to play X & X-2 again.

I also agree, as far as Dragon Ball goes, I liked the original (Dragon Ball, DBZ, and DBGT) more than Super, they just kinda fit more in the genre, I think, than Super does, to me anyway.

I think my overall favorite Animes, would be pretty much all of Studio Ghibli's releases and the entire gamut of the Slayers series. I also think that the world is losing out on a prodigious story teller since Mr. Miyazaki decided to retire. His imagination and skill just can't be replicated, I think.

On 11/8/2017 at 8:03 PM, BizarreJoe said:

One thing you have to know is that I'm not a native english speaker and that english is definitively not my best. If you spot something out of place, please let me know so I can learn to speak it better.

From your posts so far, I wouldn't guess you're not a native speaker tho. :boss:
FFVI huh. Haven't play that so I can't say anything.

Dragon Ball GT is definitely better than Super.

• Much clearer arcs as a whole.
  • Remove the problem of power scaling problem by making Goku weaker.
  • The reveal of new forms are more memorable.
  • Better animation.
  • Brings back the adventure appeal of Dragon Ball.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2017 at 12:32 PM, ramensama92 said:

Dragon Ball GT is definitely better than Super.

• Much clearer arcs as a whole.
  • Remove the problem of power scaling problem by making Goku weaker.
  • The reveal of new forms are more memorable.
  • Better animation.
  • Brings back the adventure appeal of Dragon Ball.

And that is so incredibly sad really. ESPECIALLY the animation one.