TsunX

Hey guys. Brand new to the forum and I must say im guilty of joining just to grab some DB downloads. BUT! (Thats a pretty big but ¬¬) Im totally down to be an active member of this community if its a social place.

My first forum was one named WAO which, sadly, got shut down in the way many other sites like it met their demise. It was a streaming site, and we all know that doesnt last forever. After that it was animetake, but i was never really welcomed there. They werent mean....they just never spoke! I feel like its basic etiquette to welcome the newbie rather than leaving them to awkwardly insert themselves into random topics in hopes of getting noticed. Maybe thats just me though. Ill keep this intro short for now. Reply with some questions to learn more about me! xD

I assume WAO is WatchAnimeOnline which was a site owned by a guy who bought a site from an old affiliate named Omar known as Oritsuru then turned it and it's community forum into WAO, which was when I stopped visiting it.

I was on animetake too but not really an active part of the site or anything, I just occasionally visited.

Anyways we've been around since before either of those places were created and we're still here. =)

Welcome to Kametsu.

Yip! I wanna say it was.....2010? when i first joined that site? seems like its been longer. Met some great ppl. Of which I still talk to one. But yeah it was WatchAnimeOn(line) at first, then it changed to WAO then i think there was one last change before it died entirely. I was only active there till about 2012. Around then life started to get a bit more busy and I lost the freedom to spend as much as 72 hours jumping between anime, manga, games, forums, and....other stuff. Oddly enough being on there was 10 times funner than being in school. And I wasnt even socially awkward!....much......but that was also when the site changed a bit too much for my liking.....wasnt a huge fan. Crazy that this sites been here longer than that though!

And thanks for responding! Happy to be here

Edited by TsunX