Video games that you own

ElementalCards

Well, looks like we have almost identical taste in games.

Grr... You have Mario Party 3! I've been meaning to get that game to finish my compilation of the first 4 but it's too expensive, damn it!

Why two copies of Mario Kart 64? Did you lose one or something?

Why is it you get both versions of each Pokémon game? I know that was standard practice back in the day, but don't you want to be practical? Not trying to harp on you for it, just want to know your reasoning for it.

And no OG Pokémon games! What's up with that? Were you not into Pokémon back then or did you have to sell them like my brother did?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm genuinely intrigued. XP

Edit: Two copies of Mario Party as well! If you have a spare of Mario Party 3, can I has it? :3

Edit 2: You're a maniac with your doubles! Two Mario Kart DS, two Pokémon Emerald, calm down! xD

Edited by Arian

On 7/17/2017 at 1:13 AM, Arian said:

Well, looks like we have almost identical taste in games.

Grr... You have Mario Party 3! I've been meaning to get that game to finish my compilation of the first 4 but it's too expensive, damn it!

They will be around for $40-50, don't expect any lower. Even Mario Party 2 was $54 when I got it as a gift on Feb 2004 and I didn't have a comp at that time!

http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=mario+party+3&isNewKw=1&isRefine=true&mfs=GOCLK&acimp=0&_trksid=p2056088.m2428.l1313.TR10.TRC1.Xmario+party+3&sqp=mario+party+3

Why two copies of Mario Kart 64? Did you lose one or something?

A gift from dad for the both of us. :)

Why is it you get both versions of each Pokémon game? I know that was standard practice back in the day, but don't you want to be practical? Not trying to harp on you for it, just want to know your reasoning for it.

Pokedex completion purposes, even though I have yet to achieve that. Has been like that since the days of Ruby and Sapphire.

And no OG Pokémon games! What's up with that? Were you not into Pokémon back then or did you have to sell them like my brother did?

No gamecube or Wii yet. Believe me, I still wanted Mario Party 4 and onward and all the Mario Kart games.

Sorry for all the questions. I'm genuinely intrigued. XP

Edit: Two copies of Mario Party as well! If you have a spare of Mario Party 3, can I has it? :3

No spare though, just Mario Party. But that one has a save file problem after awhile.

Edit 2: You're a maniac with your doubles! Two Mario Kart DS, two Pokémon Emerald, calm down! xD

Emerald is an extra though. :P

Why is it you get both versions of each Pokémon game?

12 hours ago, ElementalCards said:

Pokedex completion purposes...

Yeah, but unless you have more than one DS (or 3DS) in your case, you can't transfer your Pokémon over.

@ElementalCards I like your taste in games:D I to have all the pokemon games you have. The one I played the most was Platinum, I completed the game like 4 times and kept transfering pokemon to my other pokemon games just so I could start a new game to get duplicates of Palkia, Dialga and Giratina :D I also have like 90 ps3 games, a few ps4 games, a few PSP games, psvita games, wii games and a few xbox 360 games. Too many to count.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2017 at 5:28 PM, DRX said:

@ElementalCards I like your taste in games:D I to have all the pokemon games you have. The one I played the most was Platinum, I completed the game like 4 times and kept transfering pokemon to my other pokemon games just so I could start a new game to get duplicates of Palkia, Dialga and Giratina :D

For me, it would have to be SoulSilver at 122hrs and Black2 at 100hrs (<<this one in less than a year!). I get all the games for easier transferring of the starter pokes and to acquire more legendary pokes, which was the case for OmegaRuby and AlohaSapphire. And I should've mentioned this, but my other sibling keeps the other half of the game (Pearl, HeartGold, White2, OmegaRuby and Moon). I wish I could maintain all games lol

• Like 1