Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

SceneGuardians

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If someones its so crazy how me and want see it on raw on a weird site, with shit quality, japanese weird adds and without subtitles... i can post the adress. Its aired when Boruto finish... u can see both shows in the same time they are aired. Im not sure if the adresss its againt the forum rules.

Edited by Ivoyko

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/19/2017 at 7:32 AM, Regeneration said:

Does anyone know when the dub will air?

It will probably be a few years for the dub to air. The rest of season 1, all of season 2, and all of season 3 of Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V hasn't aired in the USA. Season 3 of Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V just started airing in Canada, and I have yet to find out when it'll air in Australia on 9Go!. I think that 4KMedia is airing the series by region only at a time, so there is no telling when the dub for Vrains will come.

• 1 month later...
  • Koby changed the title to Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not trying to offend anyone with this, just curious about other's thoughts on this. I haven't seen anything about Vrains yet, though I have to admit I liked the original Yugi at first. Then it started coming up with more and more gimmicks that made it cheesier and cheesier. Am I the only one who thinks with each new series it gets weirder and weirder?

• 2 months later...
30 minutes ago, ElementalCards said:

Duel Monsters

GX

5Ds

Zexal

Arc-V

Vrains

Yup... :P

Also there was the original 26 episode Toei Yu-Gi-Oh! series too which had an accompanying movie to go with it, but a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh! fans don't even know about it because it was never dubbed and only released in Japan on VHS and Laser Disc apparently.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Koby said:

Also there was the original 26 episode Toei Yu-Gi-Oh! series too which had an accompanying movie to go with it, but a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh! fans don't even know about it because it was never dubbed and only released in Japan on VHS and Laser Disc apparently.

Saw it, got to say it's violent. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...