Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Pinni

Why did the website randomly give me a profile picture from my computer?

4 posts in this topic

lol, probably because you thought you had selected a different image at the time?

2 minutes ago, Pinni said:

It doesn't, that would be impossible to do as the site has absolutely no way of access your PC. It just auto-grabs your Gravatar display picture associated with your email address the exact same way any Wordpress blog would.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Koby said:

It doesn't, that would be impossible to do as the site has absolutely no way of access your PC. It just auto-grabs your Gravatar display picture associated with your email address the exact same way any Wordpress blog would.

Oh, yeah sorry. I didn't notice I had an account xD

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• By Super X
      Hello Kamestu!!! 

I am a total Noob in Encoding/identitying a good bitrate/video.Though I am very eager to learn about it and expand the radius of my knowledge.Help will be much appreciated.
      How to do these:
      1- How to detect a good video by its bitrate.
      2- Some guides/ explanation on A/V encoding.
    • By Sudaman
      So I was at work all day and only ever connect with my main nick "Sudaman" or "Sudaman_Dusan" very rarely do I have to use "Noravar" but I get home and normally I get on chat and maybe download some anime to watch or what have you. Today I have been banned as my 2nd nick "Sudaman_Dusan" I read the chat and it said something about no double connections. Yet I only ever use one connection my normal one or one through a VPN its the same computer but I never use both connections at the same time and I do not switch between them very often. I attempted to reconnect after reading that, it now tells me that "Sudaman is already in use." At this point either its bugged and I need some help or someone is stealing my username and I got kicked cause I looked like a 2nd connection. Any help would be much appreciated.
    • By LordFenix
      Hello my name is Gilbert,  I am currently trying to get a project off the ground.  I have 2 decent PCs I can use for rendering  and I already have done some working  creating my own custom version of warriors of the wind, bubblegum crisis, and a few other releases.     My project involves both Dragon Box sets of DBZ,   Jap DBZ dragon box set for video and USA dragon box for English audio.   I would very much like to upscale the dragon box to 1080p  clean up the video and color correct it.   I was inspired by a guy who has already completed a project similar and then refused to release it...  So I did some digging and research and this is what I found online.     Here is what he was able to find

"
      AnimeBytes
      Avisynth - Lanczos4Resize?
      Filtered Dbox to showcase the effectiveness of free tools
       DVD (R2)
      Left = Region 2 Dragon Box
      Right = Colour Corrected, Stabilised, Denoised, Sharpened.
      More specifically, it has been Denoised, Sharpened, Stabilised and Colour Corrected
      3. YUV has been remapped from 16-235 to 0-255, 16-235 is a false colour scale and was only used to accomodate old TVs. This means that blacks will actually be black and white will actually be white now.
      4. Colour intensity has been increased by 11.65% to stop colours from looking washed out.
      5. Every episode has been Inverse Telecined to change the soft telecined interlaced framerate of 29.970 (the standard for NTSC TV) to the true 23.976 progressive framerate. There is no visual difference between these two other than the native switch from interlaced to progressive, most players will auto de-interlace anyway.
      6. The pixel aspect ratio has been switched from 10:11 to 1:1, this results in a change of aspect ratio from 720 x 480 to 648/652 x 480.
      7. The black border buffer has been cut off as much as possible without losing any picture detail, there will still be some borders because the cropping that needs to be done is different for the first and second half of each episode however the final encode can only be one resolution. To minimise this problem I have averaged the cropped resolution of each episode and used that as the basis for calculating the final resolution.
      9. I have added a Contour filter that makes all lines appear more defined or bold, however the real purpose of this filter was to remove blur, the next filter I added counter-acts the bold effect.
      10. I added a Sharpen filter that makes lines thinner and gives the image a sharper cleaner look, this can make super thin lines disappear entirely but with the effect of Contour, this should not happen at all. I have yet to see a line disappear compared with the Dragon Box rip and I have very picky eyes.
      11. Perhaps to your dismay, I have applied Noise Reduction. This was a hard choice, I did two encodes of the first episode, one with NR and one without and I came to the conclusion that the NR one was better. The benefit of NR is that the small 'dots' or 'grain' that appears everywhere on the screen with the dvd rip is blended together to smoothen out the picture. In this picture the left segment is what the grain looks like and the right segment is what it looks like with NR applied. The downside to NR is that very small tiny detail is potentially lost when it is surrounded by a different colour. I have seen the effect of this but it is very minor and is something I'm willing to accept as the price of the smoother looking image.
      12. The video has been encoded with a 2 pass variable bit rate between 570 - 620 Kb/s depending on the length of the episode. This makes every episode fit almost exactly 100 Mb which would mean the whole series would take up 29.1 Gb.
      he episodes I'm doing will be upscaled to 1080p (for best quality on HD TVs), stabilised (wayyy less jitter, less than the blurays), colour corrected (the dragon box's are known for bad colours), denoised (temporal, not spatial like my old settings) and sharpened (with overshoot/undershoot limiting to prevent haloing/ringing). Each episode will also have the US replacement music as well as the 5.1 English Dialogue + Original Japanese music. They will also have the japanese track from the ORIGINAL BROADCAST (which, if you dont know, is EXTREMELY rare and is the best quality in existence). Not even Toei Animation has the audio in this quality. Each episode will also include the previous episode preview as well as the next episode preview which has now been correctly placed immediately after the episode end and not after the credits. The opening and closing animation for each episode has been cut.
      The orange bricks were hd remasters which were then downscaled to 480p to adhere to dvd standards. Automatic or not, the film scan was tampered with and is where these "remastered" sets were born from.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfuB7q558sM

Ashura, I did ask him once, because he did something like this. Here's the response:
      Hi,
      I'm not sure if your familiar with Avisynth but if you are I used:
      #Restores 23.976 fps
      AssumeTFF()
      TFM()
      VinVerse
      Tdecimate(mode = 1)
      #Sharpening
      LimitedSharpenFaster(exborder=4, strength=150)
      AAA()
      #Denoise
      MCTemporalDenoise(settings="high")
      #Colour Correction
      Tweak(sat=1.17)
      Then I opened that .avs with TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works and added the filters:
      Contour: 100, Wide
      Sharpening: 15 (This is the difference between the pic and video, the video has this filter and the pic doesnt)
      And that was encoded with x264 with settings:
      cabac=1 / ref=1 / deblock=1:1:1 / analyse=0x1:0x131 / me=umh / subme=9 / psy=1 / psy_rd=0.40:0.00 / mixed_ref=0 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=2 / 8x8dct=0 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=0 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=3 / sliced_threads=0 / slices=1 / nr=100 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=240 / keyint_min=23 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=60 / rc=cbr / mbtree=1 / bitrate=800 / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=51 / qpstep=4 / vbv_maxrate=800 / vbv_bufsize=786 / nal_hrd=cbr / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:0.60
      And it took my computer 6 hours to encode I think the result is magnificent. The biggest problem is the denoise as it is difficult to remove noise without destroying detail. MCTemporalDenoise does a good job of denoising while keeping most detail, I think the trade-off with these settings is worth it but each to their own I guess.

"
      Anyone who can help me make heads or tails of all this  and of course help me  correct the settings    because these settings the guy at least admitted were older than his last settings...
      Im ignoring his file size  quotes  cause I know they are going to be decent size per eps,  I would also like to encode in 10bit.     I do feel the steps he takes in the order  does improve the quality of the upscale and over all image.   and IMO this would be a much better release than  the "Remasters"  where they cut and crop
    • By Woah
      looking for this anime through site but found 540p 
      if anyone do know where to find it plz share the link
      eagerly watch it:))))
    • By Pascal-Topia
      Just asking if i can release international stuff (Arabic,Albanian etc) too.