I'm back!

spidey5443

Oh I didn't aced them. But, I hope I passed them. The results are not yet out but as far as I know the way I wrote my exams I think I will pass >_> What's crickets? I know a sport named as Cricket, are you referring to that?

@Kametsu forums: Seems like this forum has undergone major changes. I went around the forum looks good!

Hahaha, no, I am referring to this:

cricket.jpg

The forum was infested with these little buggers lately, they took out many good men and women... Not even the staff was spared, although some were in collusion with them. >.> *looking at Koby and Renzourin*

Lol, joking, no crazy lady here... ^.^

Yeah, it did undergo a lot of changes lately. Lol, I can't imagine how you feel. Once, I was absent for just 5 days and when I returned, the place looked completely different with dozens of new members, new threads and posts everywhere, I didn't know where to go first. @_@

P.S. Good luck with your exams then! ^.^

Good to see you are alive and well spidey, welcome back. Eat as many crickets as you like. Mae is afraid of them, lolz. And yeah well I like to try to change stuff for the better or add stuff from time to time, so hopefully you see even more improvements to the forum in the future.

Good to see you are alive and well spidey, welcome back. Eat as many crickets as you like. Mae is afraid of them, lolz. And yeah well I like to try to change stuff for the better or add stuff from time to time, so hopefully you see even more improvements to the forum in the future.

Thanks for the welcome! And I prefer cookies over Crickets I think : P

Hey try to change these smileys too, they are pretty old xD

@Sensui: Thanks!