Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

23 posts in this topic

What about the DC Animated Universe?

Batman The Animated Series

Justice League

Justice League Unlimited

Young Justice

Batman Beyond

The Batman

Teen Titans

Superman The Animated Series

They are all amazing shows.

On 10/12/2016 at 6:54 PM, avalpsychicguy said:

TL;DR: I'm addicted to cartoons and want to watch more.  Check out my list and tell me what I'm still missing out on.  You can also tell me which of the ones on this list you've watched and liked, as a way for me and others to understand the context of your recommendations, and for others to get an idea of which ones are recommended by more people than just me.

On 10/12/2016 at 6:54 PM, avalpsychicguy said:

Shows that I do not recommend:

• The Powerpuff Girls (2016 Reboot)*
  • Xiaolin Chronicles

New edit on first post: Added extra info on the TL;DR, also added new section on list: "Shows that I do not recommend"

On 1/2/2017 at 5:56 AM, koolestani said:

What about the DC Animated Universe?

Batman The Animated Series

Justice League

Justice League Unlimited

Young Justice

Batman Beyond

The Batman

Teen Titans

Superman The Animated Series

They are all amazing shows.

I'm more of a Marvel fan, really, but I can't deny that I've heard good things about a lot of the DC cartoons.  I might check them out eventually, but for now that's gonna have to be on the back of my mind.  Thanks for the recommendations!

I prefer the golden age of cartoons myself, Walt Disney, Looney Tunes, Woody Woodpecker, Hanna Barbera, etc, as well as 80s and 90s. If you're looking for something newer I highly recommend Star Wars The Clone Wars.