Sign in to follow this  
bilegg

Is SAO season 3 confirmed yet?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• By normalsomeplace
      My anime viewing history is not that great. My entire watched anime would be Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, High School DXD (am not sure of which series),Attack on Titan , Death Note ,No game NO Life, SAO (Season 1) , Knights of Sidonia and that's it , as you can see when you type in good anime to watch in google I am pretty sure this list pops up. I want to expand my viewing base and genre . I am begging/open for suggestions . Ohh! and I tried MAL got some recommendations but I am looking for some recommendation from the community.
    • By pattaenoh
      This is a dumb question but what are the big chances of getting caught by uploading torrents to nyaa or on a cloud storage that you can share?
      I'm afraid of knowing in the back of my mind that one day I might get caught in big trouble from my provider for doing all this torrenting/downloading, especially anime in particular...
      I'm not sure if the US is a country that can detect piracy or torrenting easily or you can suffer major consequences if you do get caught.