Merry Christmas fellow Kametsuians!

Koby

Just wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Hope everyone enjoys them and don't end up killing their families. ;)

Don't drink too much Egg Nog and watch out for Santa's reindeer; I hear they ran over Grandma last year.

Remember, Christmas isn't about how big the tree is, or what's under it. It's about who's around it.

Last year, I asked Santa for the sexiest person ever for Christmas. I woke up in a box. So this year I just asked for Santa's list of naughty women.

Oh and just ignore that awkward moment when Santa Claus has the same wrapping paper as your parents.

eECrmoW.jpg

• Like 8

Hey all. First ... a Merry christmas too all. I'm very happy to have become a member of what looks a be a great community and anime site overall. Today (Xmas day) is my first official day as a member. What a awesome christmas present to myself. Many thx to " Renzourin " for his help with getting me here ( Small bug with the authorizing program). Anyway Merry Christmas to all and may you all have a great Xmas and New Year also. :D

• Like 1

• Nekone locked this topic