Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

Hello! I came here looking for anime to download & if I'm not disappointed with the quality of anime here then I may find myself coming here very often. Finding anime of good quality is kinda hard these days, with some uploads I've found not having any standards at all (like calling something 720p HD, only to compress the file so much that it ruins the quality to worse than 480p).

When I'm not watching anime I'm playing games & even doing Let's Plays on Youtube. I hope to find some interesting anime & people on here in the future.

Edit: Well, I guess coming here to find reliable anime in good quality was a big mistake! This site relies on shady links to shitty hosting sites with non-existant files. I expected better from this site. Should've relied on torrents instead, way more reliable than hosting sites that delete files or make downloaders jump through hoops just to download. Well, I'm out of here & won't be coming back!

Edited by Animebryan
to avoid double-posting

• How did you find Kametsu?

Came across it through a "group" listed on AniDB

• What do you think of the place so far?

Forcing people to signup and make a single post is fairly absurd. Either leave it open or make it invite only

• How active are you planning on being?

I'm going to be as quiet as a mouse most likely

• What other hobbies do you have?

I spend my time mostly gaming.

Hey, I'm KinguKurimuzon.

I heard though the grapevine that there was a download for DBZ Kai with the Yamamoto score here. I couldn't find a decent one on Nyaa, so I came running.

Blocking forum content off until users make a single post is a bit bizarre, especially when I'm sure the admins know damn well that a bunch of the people that sign up here are only ever gonna make that single post.

• What are your top five anime?

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Dragon Ball, Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket, Steins;Gate, and TTGL, though not specifically in that order.

• Top five video games?

Doom, Postal 2, Serious Sam, Barkley, Shut Up and Jam! Gaiden, and Super Win the Game. Again, not in that order

On 7/4/2016 at 5:13 PM, Akkuma said:

Came across it through a "group" listed on AniDB

Forcing people to signup and make a single post is fairly absurd. Either leave it open or make it invite only

• How active are you planning on being?

I'm going to be as quiet as a mouse most likely

• What other hobbies do you have?

I spend my time mostly gaming.

Welcome to the forum.

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, I found about this site yeserday. Let's see my favourite anime are: Steins;Gate, Clannad, Fate/Zero, Kara no Kyoukai and Space Battleship Yamato. As for games so far Tales of series, Devil May Cry series and The WItcher series but most of the time are just JRPG games. 

Hello there! I just found Kametsu while googling for ducktales episodes, and after looking at what's avaliable at the cartoon forum, I'm concerned I'm going to have to buy yet another external drive ¬¬'. Too many shows, too little storage space! I know nothing about encoding, so I seriosly appreciate the work put into sharing those encodes ^_^
I'm very glad I found this forum!